How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

How did you record / save a movie of Second Life from your phone? 

(I have both iPad and an Android Tablet for Mobile SL, so can try either or both.)

In the google pixel, there is a recorder built in.   On my previous phone, I did use an app called "AZ Screen Recorder"  which is on the google play store, I never got around to uploading the video though.  I also went through the trouble of trying to cast my mobile screen to windows 11, what a pita that was.. I never could get it to work right unfortunately.

With pixel, it likewise is kind of annoying because I start out in portrait mode, and if I switch the phone to landscape the recording becomes tiny.  I generally play it in landscape mode, because I like being able to see things around me 🤣 I might try to use AZ screen recorder again, because of that.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

In the google pixel, there is a recorder built in.   On my previous phone, I did use an app called "AZ Screen Recorder"  which is on the google play store, I never got around to uploading the video though.  I also went through the trouble of trying to cast my mobile screen to windows 11, what a pita that was.. I never could get it to work right unfortunately.

With pixel, it likewise is kind of annoying because I start out in portrait mode, and if I switch the phone to landscape the recording becomes tiny.  I generally play it in landscape mode, because I like being able to see things around me 🤣 I might try to use AZ screen recorder again, because of that.

Guess I need to google whether a regular Android Tablet has the "recorder" function!

• Like 4

Playing around with lights, I liked this strange aura I found myself with while exploring SL21B and wanted to try to replicate it.

Snapshot_122.thumb.jpg.7bcbe5978e749a669562c169f4522ace.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB Celebrate/208/208/38

So I went to my home, and started playing around with prims.  For the surround, I adjusted two prims to have a high glow, and bumped up their transparency then added a couple projection lights (I think you only need one)

Snapshot_112.thumb.png.6c128bad3e49ebdbf71cf410858889ab.png

I've got an aura :D

• Like 12

A few more pics of when @Cinnamon Mistwoodand I were going through SL21B:

Hell sure became a lot hotter!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a1bedf1e510813f248c256f0c9af6e11.jpeg

There IS always a cooler area...Well, sort of...

image.thumb.jpeg.a7b9385acc2e51925982915006b15b38.jpeg

This pose caught me off guard. I'm guessing we must have been in the Gorean area when we were trying the furniture. Cinny was cycling through the animations. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8996dfa53a4400eea74d5943ac674d81.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Playing around on mobile again🙃

Screenshot_20240705-0738553.thumb.png.5b6ec98a96ab093a23aca1f7e3c85a07.png

Screenshot_20240705-0748494.thumb.png.03e9cff69a2a059f126aa1c9e6ed415e.png

This is a lot of fun.  For a free phone, this pixel is surprisingly capable of doing a lot.  The pictures were enhanced using the phone's tools.  Unfortunately, mobile doesn't seem to have a detachable camera, so I changed my avatar so I appear to the right a bit more.

• Like 8

On 7/4/2024 at 12:52 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Here's my two pics, @Bagnu taken at SL21B

image.thumb.jpeg.00a9e4ac36ab46d8b9e8a701c7c69b70.jpeg

We look kind of badass in this one.  I'm sure this is a movie poster or something.

image.thumb.jpeg.a4c8c6fe1480b864dce1db51e2dd1bc2.jpeg

You have two amazing pics you didn't post!!! One is a zoomed in one of us looking "badass", the other is with you facing a planet. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

You have two amazing pics you didn't post!!! One is a zoomed in one of us looking "badass", the other is with you facing a planet. 

It's hard choosing which pics to put up and which topics to put them in. I can't post everything. I do have a couple more to post though - a funny one for the adult section and one or two in the vanity thread. 

I'll have to look through my pics to see if I can pick out which ones you're talking about. 

• Like 3