How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't use default lighting because it is awful.  I'll turn on shared environment to see if someone is using a fun custom EEP, but my default setting is Nam's or Neutral to make avatars look their best.  If I want a night setting, I'll choose it.  If I want foggy, I'll choose it. If I am taking a photo, I'll find something that fits my mood.

I do not use the Default lighting unless I am in Fantisseria the glow is on.

I know. It was our discussion Wednesday night that made me curious if I was the last one in SL who prefers default for most situations. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Is that a particular sim?

I think the last two were from the TP tunnel at Multiverse Online:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Britannia/111/122/2400  and the first was from somewhere around the public area of Inspire Space Park:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shinda/33/218/1562

Multiverse Online seems to have a TP entrance to several RP sites/communities; I just wanted to take some photos without landing in the middle of anyone's RP, LOL.

Edited by Leora Greenwood
typos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I am ready to go but having a fight with Tiggie, who is very upset at being in paper!!

PaperAvvie_001.thumb.jpg.7e785e2dc6fff85e586e482d164d4e57.jpg

NOW I'm understanding why you didn't want me to leave Tiggie out of the picture I took of us!!! Tiggie is your....pu*ssy...I mean cat!!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I know. It was our discussion Wednesday night that made me curious if I was the last one in SL who prefers default for most situations. 

Oh, and just to really hit the point that you can't control the lighting others choose, I also derender your facelight often.  Just saying...

• Haha 6

57 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Oh, and just to really hit the point that you can't control the lighting others choose, I also derender your facelight often.  Just saying...

/me skulks into a dark corner and slowly begins the process of deleting the links to his facelight....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

/me returns from the dark corner, crashing into the wall as he is unable to see from the lack of his facelight...All links deleted. Is that better Cinny?  

200 links

Facelight 200.jpg

0 links, and hopefully happier Cinny!!!

pic_002.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

/me returns from the dark corner, crashing into the wall as he is unable to see from the lack of his facelight...All links deleted. Is that better Cinny?  

200 links

Facelight 200.jpg

0 links

pic_002.jpg

See why I derender it? Geez, Sandor! Way to light up the world!!!

/me removes her sunglasses and raises the shield on her welders helmet.

• Haha 3

And this is why we choose an EEP/windlight for ourselves 

44 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

200 links

Facelight 200.jpg

0 links, and hopefully happier Cinny!!!

pic_002.jpg

Is that seriously how bright your face light is in the first shot?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I was never unhappy.  I just derendered it each time I happen to see you.  If it makes you happy to light your world, keep it on.  I just wanted to let you know you can't force others to see SL the way you do.

I really just had it on because it was on all my outfits, and totally forgot about it. And I really have no intention of forcing anyone to use any setting they don't want. I like to discuss things like that, but it's everyone's personal choice.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

And this is why we choose an EEP/windlight for ourselves 

Is that seriously how bright your face light is in the first shot?

No, I was kidding around with Cinny. I used shared environment in the first shot, and changed to midnight in the second.

• Haha 2