How Does Your SL Look Today?

Posted (edited)

I had someone unknown TP in while I was working on inventory. They didn't stay long...I really DO get bitchy when someone does that!!!! Especially when i know it was NO accident!!!

Celia security.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I really DO get bitchy when someone does that!!!

Just curious why this is an issue.

Meanwhile, I emptied the old gallery today, the rent will run out during the day on Monday, and I may not have the chance to get online to empty it before then, and I would prefer that everything doesn't just get randomly returned to inventory.

Shut down the Chelsea Plaza gallery today

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

Just curious why this is an issue.

Meanwhile, I emptied the old gallery today, the rent will run out during the day on Monday, and I may not have the chance to get online to empty it before then, and I would prefer that everything doesn't just get randomly returned to inventory.

Shut down the Chelsea Plaza gallery today

Because Celia's penthouse is a private space. By invitation only. Same as Cat and Sandor's bedroom. I do NOT like strangers suddenly showing up next to me when I am working on outfits or inventory.  Celia was NOT amused.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Are you guys all each other's alts?

Sandor and Celia? Of course we are each other's alts!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Because Celia's penthouse is a private space. By invitation only. Same as Cat and Sandor's bedroom. I do NOT like strangers suddenly showing up next to me when I am working on outfits or inventory.  Celia was NOT amused.

I had a strange male show up on the doorstep of my skybox today waving his weenie at me and asking if I liked it. I replied it was ok but then asked if he wanted to see mine. Momentary silence and he then beat a hasty retreat.

Much more entertaining then a 0 second orb!

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I had a strange male show up on the doorstep of my skybox today waving his weenie at me and asking if I liked it. I replied it was ok but then asked if he wanted to see mine. Momentary silence and he then beat a hasty retreat.

Much more entertaining then a 0 second orb!

This wasn't the doorsetp. It was in the middle of my living room!!! He stood there for a good solid minute without saying a word. Just stood there. He didn't type anything until after I had ejected him, and I asked who he was. He simply said his name, and said he came to greet me. That gave me the creeps.  I would react the same way if I were in my male AV, and an unknown woman just happened to pop in.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Are you guys all each other's alts?

you are one too, and the sooner you realize that the happier you will be.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

This wasn't the doorsetp. It was in the middle of my living room!!! He stood there for a good solid minute without saying a word. Just stood there. He didn't type anything until after I had ejected him, and I asked who he was. He simply said his name, and said he came to greet me. That gave me the creeps.  I would react the same way if I were in my male AV, and an unknown woman just happened to pop in.

Let me clarify a bit further on this one. I suspect he was a stalker alt. 

Edited by Bagnu

Posted (edited)

When I started this thread, I DID say we could takes pics of anything in SL, so I just did!!! It's not as exciting as a rock or our noses though. Let's not even START with the excitement nose hairs could provoke!!!

Electric Plug sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 7/11/2024 at 4:51 PM, Bagnu said:

My BFF was so great yesterday!! She was helping me with my shopping addiction. It WAS becoming a problem. She sent me some links to her favorite stores!!! Now I won't have to go through withdrawal!!!

Well, Celia won't LOL.

Celia and Lady.jpg

Lady Reclining.jpg

Yeah... withdrawal is never the best part.

15 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Celia Duplex filter Tongue.jpg

Oh... those lashes are awesome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh heck! I was part-way through the Silk Road Hunt when I got to Emma's @ Blue Moose and went into the Dark Tower to look for the hunt object and met this....thing...Fortunately I had put a face light on so I could find the exit.

No better picture, I'm not going back in there.

I try to do this hunt every year, there are a variety of stores, some of which have become my favorites. This was the only scary part.

Read more about the hunt here. 

zombie at emmas.jpg

Old Nyanotech Hair Eihmao V3, old fit mesh kimono by sakura Verino. Don't know what the zombie is wearing.

Edited by Rufferta
Wardrobe attribution.
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1