How Does Your SL Look Today?

4 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.1dbbce17.1718464537.9ccc490

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.1dbbce17.1718464537.9ccc490

I'm sure this is all my fault - I was trying to learn how to work with PBR materials.  Now, no marketplace, webpages, or world.

secondlifedown.jpg

You are posting in the wrong thread. And it isn't you. The MP is down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rufferta said:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.1dbbce17.1718464537.9ccc490

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.1dbbce17.1718464537.9ccc490

I'm sure this is all my fault - I was trying to learn how to work with PBR materials.  Now, no marketplace, webpages, or world.

Yes, I did file a support ticket. Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, but this IS how my Second Life looks today. :(

secondlifedown.jpg

What you did inworld has nothing to do with what's happened. LL has to fix that. Playing around inworld can't affect your RL browser and ability to login to MP. So seriously, relax, and wait until LL fixes it.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I am sooooo using this against you in the future.

I won't derail further with a lecture.

It's an expression. there is nothing anyone can do until LL fixes it. That was my point.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

And one last one. Just because I couldn't fit them in the pervious posts doesn't mean they are any less important. They are in random order past Cinny's pic. I had to put @Scylla Rhiadra's pic first, because she was the one putting on the exhibition. Sorry Scyll, Cat and Cinny DO come first...

Eddy Vortex.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 13

Great work and wonderful photos, Sandor!  Thank you for the memories (and I shan't complain that I am only half-rezzed as that might be a moral flaw, not a physical one, LOL!)  Did you catch any of @Love Zhaoying in lion-then-female-then lionman form or of @Katherine Heartsong in cat flesh?  Or were you not inworld at those moments?  All in all, it was a lovely event and you captured it up close and with finesse.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Great work and wonderful photos, Sandor!  Thank you for the memories (and I shan't complain that I am only half-rezzed as that might be a moral flaw, not a physical one, LOL!)  Did you catch any of @Love Zhaoying in lion-then-female-then lionman form or of @Katherine Heartsong in cat flesh?  Or were you not inworld at those moments?  All in all, it was a lovely event and you captured it up close and with finesse.

Here's the pic of Love. I think he looks great!!! I don't know who the other person is. I know i took a pic of you. i took pics of my friends first.

Love Zhaoying.jpg

pics_2514.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I went to scylla's exhibit today.

I was able to pop in for the last two minutes but my computer complained about the lag and shut down, I will have to come back when the place isn’t as crowded. I then went someplace a bit less laggy.

hanging out three

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

I was able to pop in for the last two minutes but my computer complained about the lag and shut down, I will have to come back when the place isn’t as crowded. I then went someplace a bit less laggy.

hanging out three

Awww. Yeah, I saw you pop in Bill, and even said hi, but when I next looked you were gone! I'm sorry your computer was giving you such a hard time! But thank you for coming by, even if it was only for a few minutes!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Sorry Scyll, Cat and Cinny DO come first...

No one's going to cavil at that, Sandor.

Thanks for posting the lovely pics of the events! I wish my computer hadn't been so cranky; I'd have liked to have got some pics too.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No one's going to cavil at that, Sandor.

Thanks for posting the lovely pics of the events! I wish my computer hadn't been so cranky; I'd have liked to have got some pics too.

Thanks for inviting me!!! It was fun!!! I got to meet some people from here that I hadn't met before. I just wish I would have kept tabs on who is who, so I could list their names. I could only remember the people's names that I talked to (that I don't know inworld), and I didn't think it would be fair to post their names, and leave other people's names out. People's forum profile pics don't always match their inworld look. I DO wish I could have gotten a pic of everyone though.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Here's my photo version.  To be clear to everyone, I am the tall one in black. "Dahling we will make you fabulous!"

image.thumb.jpeg.981f263723bd28c8bec6d86e60485131.jpeg

That's why i come to you to have my hair done!! You also got me the swimsuit, and I look "ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS" in it!!!

I AM just like "Patsy Stone" you know...I should have had some "Stolly" in my hand!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, brodiac90 said:

@Scylla Rhiadra I did get to see the gallery in the end and found it very interesting. Met a few people from the forums too.  

I'm so glad you made it by, and that there were still people hanging out there! (I had a hard time shooing them -- you know, those guests who never leave? 🙃)

My visitor counter, which I reset just before the beginning of the event, says that we had over 60 people come to the exhibit as of yesterday at about 5pm SLT, all but a half dozen or so of whom were forumites. It's really encouraging to me to see that kind of an expression of our community here! And I'm glad you're now a part of it!

• Like 6