How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

15 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I'm on an event for the first time ever with my stuff.
Next week the Valentines Shop And Hop opens. I'm setting up my shop there today.

q012nwg.jpg

I wonder what it will do for sales.
Normally sales drop to zero for me during the first week of a Shop and Hop.
So this time I give it a go and see what happens.

Good luck!  Your builds are mainly for Newbrookes, Stilts, and Houseboats?  Anything for Mediterraneans??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Good luck!  Your builds are mainly for Newbrookes, Stilts, and Houseboats?  Anything for Mediterraneans??

Not yet.
I'm experimenting with that theme though.
3 started projects are in the bin so far. :D

It is a a nice but tricky theme to add something IMO.
I have the same problem with the Victorian theme.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I'm on an event for the first time ever with my stuff.
Next week the Valentines Shop And Hop opens. I'm setting up my shop there today.

q012nwg.jpg

I wonder what it will do for sales.
Normally sales drop to zero for me during the first week of a Shop and Hop.
So this time I give it a go and see what happens.

Best of luck!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

/me ponders what the Lady is transforming you to.........  or is she scattering your atoms to the universe??

LOL, don't get all excited. It was a simple "stasis pod". It couldn't even do simple mind control implants. Geez...what WERE they thinking??!!!

Looks neat through, and it was a fun SIM to explore.

Edited by Bagnu
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I love your "Space  Shots"; they are sooooooooooooooo beautiful.  If they are taken at a place we can visit, please tell us!

Ok, just ask and I will give you also the EEP (sky) you see here.

Usually i cannot keep all rezzed, because of prims limit.

Oh, and you need 256m draw distance.

Edited by 2Tessa
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, 2Tessa said:

Ok, just ask and I will give you also the EEP (sky) you see here.

Usually i cannot keep all rezzed, because of prims limit.

Oh, and you need 256m draw distance.

You are utterly amazing!!!  https://gyazo.com/eeeb45bf1302b91f94a35fbaa4093a23  You build all this just to build it??  It is so amazing watching the little robot drones moving around and then...... oh, look, here comes a new spaceship into the ring.............

Planet8_004.thumb.jpg.6557929c6deadc70df6a87be844c36b4.jpg

Planet8_003.thumb.jpg.96c2373a014e6aa130b7a9160fcd4274.jpg

Planet8_002.thumb.jpg.85c8357342ee83469a3da39c77a1c007.jpg

Planet8_001.thumb.jpg.b0151e07d57558ca777dd478a7b5bafe.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
So overwhelmed, I forgot to upload my photos
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

You are utterly amazing!!!  https://gyazo.com/eeeb45bf1302b91f94a35fbaa4093a23  You build all this just to build it??  It is so amazing watching the little robot drones moving around and then...... oh, look, here comes a new spaceship into the ring.............

Thank you darling, i bought most of this stuff but i like to mod as much I can, both to reduce land impact and improve the look.

The default Curamal bridge looks very different than this:

20240115_002.thumb.png.aad8bbd55e1f87bff060542f56e4cf8e.png

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Wtf!!!! Better you than me Luna. That's dark!

Well...the Western world just doesn't deal too well with death (except for the strange manifestations during Halloween).  We kinda sweep it under the rug, let professionals take care of it all, keep it out of sight as much as possible.  So these Death Cafe's have sprung up all over the world where people come to chat about their feelings surrounding death. Very lucky to have one actually inside SL!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Tell Stranger I say hi next time you see him! He is such a nice guy and that is a beautiful setting.

I hope your friends know you post their names here, though.

I will tell him...and yes it's a lovely monthly meeting in a beautiful spot.

Oh no...I meant to post the one without names...please change yours too.

Sometimes I send links to friends here to see the photos...they like seeing themselves 'publicized'...especially the leaders/sponsors of the group.

I'm more careful with the groups that are similar to therapy though and omit photos with names.

• Like 2

/me checks to make sure the tape on his laptop camera is firmly in place, pours himself a shot of vodka, and waits for more interaction between Cinny and Luna...

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Leora said I could squat at her Mediterranean home and look what I did...the confrontation is happening now...d57e9318d6c078d2b1e6f91cce1e45c5.gif

It reminds me when we used to have a vagrant population in Bellisseria 🤣I remember occasionally running into them when people were still waiting for homes to be built.

Snapshot_659.thumb.png.93a00168c4d493bcbc87d953270ae233.png

Snapshot_651.thumb.jpg.6bf7fdf7fe7588452c6004376f145ac1.jpg

You wouldn't believe how many backups of screenshots I had to go through to find these, I take way too many screenshots in SL and have them saved to a variety of drives.  These are from 2019.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

It reminds me when we used to have a vagrant population in Bellisseria 🤣I remember occasionally running into them when people were still waiting for homes to be built.

Snapshot_659.thumb.png.93a00168c4d493bcbc87d953270ae233.png

Snapshot_651.thumb.jpg.6bf7fdf7fe7588452c6004376f145ac1.jpg

You wouldn't believe how many backups of screenshots I had to go through to find these, I take way too many screenshots in SL and have them saved to a variety of drives.  These are from 2019.

lol I remember that now. I think I had a wearable tent. Lots of jokes about the hobos of Bellisseria going around..

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

lol I remember that now. I think I had a wearable tent. Lots of jokes about the hobos of Bellisseria going around..

I wonder if I caught you in a screenshot all of those years ago

Snapshot_657.thumb.jpg.95ea4974fbacaed25e677e3787c21bad.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

My road on the mainland doesn't go very far, it has dead ends so does not make for a great starting point to go out into the world.  After reading people's experiences with flying on mainland, I decided to throw caution to the wind and fly for a short trip, but only to get to the next road that does go on for a bit longer.   

While doing so, I finally found a mega duck(ling)!

Snapshot_611.thumb.jpg.ff657f388b6f0af22c4f4877c360df60.jpg

It is glorious!  If this is only a duckling, can you imagine the size of the mega duck?  I know it is out there somewhere, and I will find it eventually.  I am happy, I was starting to think this quest that has spanned for over a year was never going to yield any results, now I am more determined than ever to find the elusive Mega Duck!

Snapshot_612.thumb.jpg.4ed009be2cda14dcad58849fe82a128a.jpg

Off and away I go!  It is out there somewhere, and I will find it!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1