How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

On 3/13/2023 at 12:55 PM, archangel969 said:

Folks, I had a marvelous time here! In RL I am a writer and I am now busy with a new book (and finding a publisher for my first childrens book). I said earlier that I have to limit my time at Second Life when a neighbour practised some visual pollution, but then I bought new land and turned also everything to spring. Maybe it was an excuse to pospone serieus writing. But I guess I mainly had a hell of a good time here! But now I must limit my time seriously if I want to succeed in finishing my book ever! 🙂

Maybe one day I'll share what I write, it's in Dutch of course, and not translated so that will stick to small bits with Deepl translate or something. And from time to time I will definitely check back here. But for now, I have to get going! Dear, dear people! See you soon!

We'll miss you!!!

• Like 5

image.thumb.jpeg.0fb105ceacc0a2dafd9d6c7bae45aac2.jpeg

This is how my SL looked today, despite my RBF I couldn't be happier. 🥰 It was very SL and very nice, you pay the bot and they recite some interactive words that honestly were very touching and surprised us both. I love Second Life.

edit to add: Oh, fun fact: my crown came with a dragon so I shrunk it and made an earring 🙃

Edited by Charolotte Caxton
  • Like 13

24 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

This is how my SL looked today, despite my RBF I couldn't be happier. 🥰 It was very SL and very nice, you pay the bot and they recite some interactive words that honestly were very touching and surprised us both. I love Second Life.

edit to add: Oh, fun fact: my crown came with a dragon so I shrunk it and made an earring 🙃

Oh, congratulations!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Congratulations!!! I wish you both a long, healthy, and happy marriage!!!

Tip to the groom:  Happy Wife, Happy Life!!! Make her happy!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b96deebc9639bfb17ae3c960b2c04d44.jpeg

I'm a Fairy Princess Queen, that's why you can't see my guests, they're elusive. 🧚🏻‍♀️

That's the most magical wedding picture ever. The poses are perfect, color, lighting, a totally gorgeous picture. I attended the wedding too, it's just that I was invisible like everyone else. You two look great together.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cirleen said:

That's the most magical wedding picture ever. The poses are perfect, color, lighting, a totally gorgeous picture. I attended the wedding too, it's just that I was invisible like everyone else. You two look great together.

You weren't invisible for the cake fight! 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b96deebc9639bfb17ae3c960b2c04d44.jpeg

I'm a Fairy Princess Queen, that's why you can't see my guests, they're elusive. 🧚🏻‍♀️

If I had known when it was, Cat and I might have been able to come.  Assuming, of course, you would have wanted us there!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bagnu said:

If I had known when it was, Cat and I might have been able to come.  Assuming, of course, you would have wanted us there!!!

Of course! Part of the fun for us is it was so spontaneous, this was our second elopement, it's complicated, but basically Once Upon A Time, we decided to marry every month. So we did 🙂

When I do get married, officially officially, I would be honored to have you and yours attend.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Of course! Part of the fun for us is it was so spontaneous, this was our second elopement, it's complicated, but basically Once Upon A Time, we decided to marry every month. So we did 🙂

When I do get married, officially officially, I would be honored to have you and yours attend.

Thank you.

Thanks!!! It would be fun to come!!!

We had an official planned wedding with guests.  We lost our minister, and Nal didn't think she could make it on time, so I ended officiating as Swallow, from a second PC (to keep frame rates up). I think Nal and Permaruthed were the only ones there from the forums. OMG, it was a year ago come April 4th!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagnu said:

Thanks!!! It would be fun to come!!!

We had an official planned wedding with guests.  We lost our minister, and Nal didn't think she could make it on time, so I ended officiating as Swallow, from a second PC (to keep frame rates up). I think Nal and Permaruthed were the only ones there from the forums. OMG, it was a year ago come April 4th!!!

Nice! Yeah, our first elopement was ministered by my best friend, but she's on the other side of the world at the moment. 

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1