Linden Model Homes

Diamant Siamendes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Diamant Siamendes said:

Are there model homes of each theme of Linden Homes somewhere ? I'd like to see a model each one in theme, before choosing if possible. It doesn't matter about location, and landscape at this point, I would like to look at them and then choose. Any suggestions?

I don't think there is any model area currently set up.  However, you can just TP to any Bellisseria region and start looking around.  Finding some of the areas is a bit harder right now with the map being messed up, but you could also ask for some region names in the Bellisseria Citizens group.  You can also find region names in many of the threads in this sub-forum.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't think there is any model area currently set up.  However, you can just TP to any Bellisseria region and start looking around.  Finding some of the areas is a bit harder right now with the map being messed up, but you could also ask for some region names in the Bellisseria Citizens group.  You can also find region names in many of the threads in this sub-forum.

Thank you Jewel,

I've been traveling around looking in unreleased regions, but only found one home open where I could go inside  (Owned by LL).  The rest were on lock down. :) Thank you again, I guess I'll have to keep walking around and hopefully not scare people from me scanning area. LOL

• Like 1

Often you can just double click to teleport yourself inside.

I'm noticing this is now working even in the homes where last year it didn't. Either they fixed something, or Firestorm changed how it handles a 'double click to teleport' even when done on a 'touch' surface.

If you join the inworld group "Bellisseria Citizens" you can ask about homes that are open for visiting. There's even a notecard that gets passed around of homes where people are invited to come over and look around.

Citizens group: secondlife:///app/group/f7b0c9d9-ab6d-30d1-e37f-52b2bb132074/about

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Often you can just double click to teleport yourself inside.

I'm noticing this is now working even in the homes where last year it didn't. Either they fixed something, or Firestorm changed how it handles a 'double click to teleport' even when done on a 'touch' surface.

If you join the inworld group "Bellisseria Citizens" you can ask about homes that are open for visiting. There's even a notecard that gets passed around of homes where people are invited to come over and look around.

Thank you CatNap, I'll look for the group. I need one with a big room that can hold a full kitchen set without using an add-on if possible.  Thank you  again :) 

• Like 1

• Moles
15 hours ago, Diamant Siamendes said:

Thank you CatNap, I'll look for the group. I need one with a big room that can hold a full kitchen set without using an add-on if possible.  Thank you  again :) 

The newly-released Chalet homes have open-plan and regular versions of the same build, so you might certainly want to consider them, along with the Stilt and Log Homes, both of which I seem to recall have enormous rooms in some of the styles.     The other themes would be worth looking at too, but the Chalets, Stilts and Logs would all do what you want, I think.

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

The newly-released Chalet homes have open-plan and regular versions of the same build, so you might certainly want to consider them, along with the Stilt and Log Homes, both of which I seem to recall have enormous rooms in some of the styles.     The other styles would be worth looking at too, but the Chalets, Stilts and Logs would all do what you want, I think.

Thank you Quartz, I will take a look at the Chalet and Stilt homes when I find those areas. Those two and the Traditional are the only homes I have not seen in person. Currently my kitchen is in a Log Cabin (Overlook), it is stuffed and looks great but I know where it overlaps lol.  Thank you again :) 

• Like 2

A short list of regions where you might see certain styles:

Echo Cove - Houseboats

Humansville - Traditional homes

Weaverton - Victorians

Two Points - Log homes

Lake Tatakaka - Campers

Bumpus - Stilt Homes

Geppetto - Chalets

Edited by Rufferta
consistency in organization and capitalization
  • Like 2

On 4/7/2021 at 7:06 PM, Diamant Siamendes said:

Thank you Jewel,

I've been traveling around looking in unreleased regions, but only found one home open where I could go inside  (Owned by LL).  The rest were on lock down. :) Thank you again, I guess I'll have to keep walking around and hopefully not scare people from me scanning area. LOL

In terms of checking out the landscaping and view from a location, it's a hit and miss thing to do in the absence of a working world map, but if you're just interested in seeing the internal space of various house styles, find a region where chalets haven't yet been released (look for ones at the end of the alphabet - I tried this out in Wolfskamm). You *can* TP directly into a house by standing right in front of the front door, calling up the mini map, and then clicking within the shaded area that represents that house. For stilts, have a look at this still-in-progress region http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1763/235/43/23 - just make sure you are directly in front of the door, at the same level! You can then use the mini map to TP into nearby properties as well.

AAAAAAAA.JPG

BBBBBBBBBB.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
hopefull more clarity
  • Like 2

On 4/7/2021 at 1:49 PM, Diamant Siamendes said:

Are there model homes of each theme of Linden Homes somewhere ? I'd like to see a model each one in theme, before choosing if possible. It doesn't matter about location, and landscape at this point, I would like to look at them and then choose. Any suggestions?

Hi Diamant, 

When logged in world, join the Bellisseria Citizens Group. I post a Bellisseria Parade of Homes list once a month through their group. You can also pick up the Parade of Homes list at their Bellisseria Citizens Headquarters anytime. I keep it updated daily. The list is broke down into the 7 current themes. Various models of those themes are on display, although not all models are on the list, at this time.

2113865933_BellisseriaParadePlaces.thumb.png.55176d5e5fb4d6308895e831b2b2d472.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morning Dew/142/83/54

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Hi Diamant, 

When logged in world, join the Bellisseria Citizens Group. I post a Bellisseria Parade of Homes list once a month through their group. You can also pick up the Parade of Homes list at their Bellisseria Citizens Headquarters anytime. I keep it updated daily. The list is broke down into the 7 current themes. Various models of those themes are on display, although not all models are on the list, at this time.

2113865933_BellisseriaParadePlaces.thumb.png.55176d5e5fb4d6308895e831b2b2d472.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morning Dew/142/83/54

Hello Prudence, I think this is definitely what I was looking for  :) Thank you very much!   I think Jewel and Cat both told me to join this group (forgot) but will do so now Thank you everyone again very helpful.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

In terms of checking out the landscaping and view from a location, it's a hit and miss thing to do in the absence of a working world map, but if you're just interested in seeing the internal space of various house styles, find a region where chalets haven't yet been released (look for ones at the end of the alphabet - I tried this out in Wolfskamm). You *can* TP directly into a house by standing right in front of the front door, calling up the mini map, and then clicking within the shaded area that represents that house. For stilts, have a look at this still-in-progress region http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1763/235/43/23 - just make sure you are directly in front of the door, at the same level! You can then use the mini map to TP into nearby properties as well.

AAAAAAAA.JPG

BBBBBBBBBB.JPG

Thank you! Frigga I'm going to try this also :)  So many great ideas from everyone!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Echo Cove - Houseboats

Humansville - Traditional homes

Weaverton - Victorians

Two Points - Log homes

Lake Tatakaka - Campers

Bumpus - Stilt Homes

Geppetto - Chalets

Thank you  Rufferta! These will be on my hit list  this weekend. :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Bumpus - Stilt Homes

3 hours ago, Diamant Siamendes said:

Thank you  Rufferta! These will be on my hit list  this weekend. :) 

If you see a house next to the rez zone in Bumpus with a bunch of stuff including life rings rezzed on the outside walls that's mine. the door is always open you are welcome to wander inside

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you see a house next to the rez zone in Bumpus with a bunch of stuff including life rings rezzed on the outside walls that's mine. the door is always open you are welcome to wander inside

Thank you Claireschen,  Very nice of you to invite me.  Rezz zone means you are near the water right? I may get jealous lol  Thank you again :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Diamant Siamendes said:

Thank you Claireschen,  Very nice of you to invite me.  Rezz zone means you are near the water right? I may get jealous lol  Thank you again :) 

The home is classed as Stilt on Pier the rez zone is for boats, the region opposite Sweet Myrtle also has a boat rez zone 

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I finally saw all the homes choices. Wow they are all very beautiful.  Thank you everyone for helping me on this task. 

I must say the Chalets and Stilts are really big inside, surprisingly so and very open as you said Quartz, I could fit 2 full kitchens in there I bet :)  

I did a mini tour of the Bellisseria Parade of Homes, all were beautifully decorated.  I still love my Log Cabin, but oh boy the others are certainly giving me pause.

Again thank you everyone, have a wonderful weekend!

DiSi

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.