Linden Home - House

DarkLobo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

Bit of a silly question but I'm curious. I wanted to know if one can derez the house in the new linden home development and just use the land or skybox?

I'm still using the older houses and still umm'ing and aah'ing about if I should change over! I do quite like the woodland houses.

25 minutes ago, DarkLobo said:

Hi all,

Bit of a silly question but I'm curious. I wanted to know if one can derez the house in the new linden home development and just use the land or skybox?

I'm still using the older houses and still umm'ing and aah'ing about if I should change over! I do quite like the woodland houses.

no there will always be a house, but don't worry, it doesn't count against your use of Li.
It's worth to change .. except campers it are 1024 sqm parcels. The old ones are all 512

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

You can choose your house within the theme, though.  You are not stuck with the house style that is on the parcel when you teleport in.  Also, it may take some time and a few page refreshes to get the log home theme you have your eye on.  Inventory appears to be a little low at the moment, but when the new theme is released "soonish," there will be a bunch of everything available.  Good luck!

• Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 10:39 AM, DarkLobo said:

Hi all,

You can't de-rez the house, there will always be one there, but you are allowed to ignore it and use only a skybox (as long as its above 2000m). You also get double the prims than you get in the old style homes (except for the Campers, which are the same).

Any additional structures built at ground level must be in-theme; you can't build any-old-thing in the garden next to the house.

• Moles
13 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Remember the bug where a few  lots did not have a house in Logland? There is at least one homeowner who never had the bug fixed - and has a great little wooden cabin in its place instead. So there is always hope. 

Ehhhhh... that might not be as much of a ray of hope as asking for a surprise. All Linden Homes parcels are supposed to have one of the houses from the rezzer on it. They are like defense attorneys. If you don't have or can't rez a Linden Home yourself one will be rezzed for you. (i.e. you could wake up one day to a Linden Home rezzed in the middle of whatever house you put there)

Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

Ehhhhh... that might not be as much of a ray of hope as asking for a surprise. All Linden Homes parcels are supposed to have one of the houses from the rezzer on it. They are like defense attorneys. If you don't have or can't rez a Linden Home yourself one will be rezzed for you. (i.e. you could wake up one day to a Linden Home rezzed in the middle of whatever house you put there)

Oops! Hope I didn't get anybody in trouble! I can imagine the Moles and the Lindens going through Belli doing a house by house check! Lol!

• Like 1

• Moles
1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Oops! Hope I didn't get anybody in trouble! I can imagine the Moles and the Lindens going through Belli doing a house by house check! Lol!

No, but if we see a parcel without one of the houses on it, we will rez one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.