I cannot wear, add, attach or unpack items

Question

Since yesterday I cannot wear, add or attach items all the options are greyed out this happened randomly. I tried clearing cache method using the Firestorm wiki forum suggested on another post but that didn't work, this also only happens on my account on my pc, please help!

Edited by DopeGirlKash

6 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, DopeGirlKash said:

Since yesterday I cannot wear, add or attach items all the options are greyed out this happened randomly. I tried clearing cache method using the Firestorm wiki forum suggested on another post but that didn't work, this also only happens on my account on my pc, please help!

Are you using an RLV device?

4 hours ago, DopeGirlKash said:

I've tried on the LL viewer and the same problem, cant add or wear, attach, detach or unpack

You could try moving to a different region.  I had a home once where I couldn't get things to attach or detach, huds wouldn't work.  Try going to Tromp.  You won't be able to rez but the rest should be doable.

It's odd that the options are greyed out though.  That's why I mentioned rlv.  Those features can be disabled with rlv but since it's the same on the LL viewer, that can't be the problem.

Edited by Rowan Amore