Looking for Models for Photography/Advertisements (PAID)

anniebumpkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a newer creator in SL getting ready to launch my store for my original creations (yaaay dream come true!) and I'm looking for models to help me with poses/advertisement photography. No experience is really necessary as I'm new to this as well. I'm looking for:

- Avatars of ANY gender/ethnicity/race/shape, preferably the more diverse the better. Not looking specifically for humans, but right now I'd prefer models with a 'humanoid' shape (an anthro wolf, rather than an avatar of an actual wolf if that makes sense)   

- Avatars with a subcultural/fringe sort of look (goth, punk, boho, fantasy, tattoos, piercings, etc) are preferable. 

- Mesh avatars are also preferable, but I'm willing to consider others! 

-Models willing to pose in 'intimate' positions with each other, with the same, opposite, other genders (cuddling, kissing etc) but nothing adult/sexual or involving nudity.  

-Players of legal adult age in their country/region 

-Cool folks willing to help a girl out! 

You may need to know:

- There is NO adult content/nudity involved 

-Pay is 100% negotiable, please talk to me about your rates. 

- Sessions will take about 1-2 hours, depending. 

-As of right now I do not provide wardrobe/costuming, that will be up to you and for me to approve for the photo session (but I'm pretty flexible. Also I don't know if this is customarily a thing but I thought I'd put a note to be safe) 

I'm currently looking to 'cast' a photo shoot for a Renaissance Faire-themed set and need models who have the wardrobe to fit that.

If this sounds like you, please IM or send a notecard to me inworld, Mrs. Myra Bonesplitter (anniebumpkins). Or you can reply here, but I'd prefer we eventually move communications to SL. Thank you! 

• Like 2

Hello I am interested! Posting here to verify interest as I can't be online currently but I can be tomorrow!

I am a full mesh FURRY avi, using the Legacy body/Psicorp Wolf head, I am 21+ and totally okay with more intimate poses!

Photos of me (please note some are more sensitive/lewd but not nude): https://imgur.com/a/rc2KT9W

I have various hairstyles and eyecolors if we need to work with those to match whatever it is you need! I am totally open to whatever payment you feel fit as I've never modelled before in a paying gig. 

If interested feel free to send me an IM (Emmaelou) and I'll answer once I hop on tomorrow!

Editing to mention: Most of my normal attire/aesthetic is gothic themed as I aimed for a Hellhound whilst setting up my avatar 🙂

Edited by Emmaelou
  • Like 1

Hello, I'm applying for this position. I posed for a magazine as a model some time ago, and I would be delighted to be able to work as a model for you. I have a Belleza Jake body and Lelutka head.I have a wide range of outfits for every type of theme, perfectly fitting with my body. Available for an interview. If interested you can contact me with an IM inworld ..... dario0591 resident (Dario McMahon)

I attach link of my Flickr profile: https://www.flickr.com/photos/186230372@N07/

I attach link of my Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/dario.mcmahon.908/

1st life SL.jpg

foto profilo SL.jpg

Edited by dario0591

36 minutes ago, dario0591 said:

Hello, I'm applying for this position. I posed for a magazine as a model some time ago, and I would be delighted to be able to work as a model for you. I have a Belleza Jake body and Lelutka head.I have a wide range of outfits for every type of theme, perfectly fitting with my body. Available for an interview. If interested you can contact me with an IM inworld ..... dario0591 resident (Dario McMahon)

I attach link of my Flickr profile: https://www.flickr.com/photos/186230372@N07/

I attach link of my Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/dario.mcmahon.908/

1st life SL.jpg

foto profilo SL.jpg

20 hours ago, CrystalDestiny1 said:

Hey I would be interested :) this isn't my work but it is a picture of me https://www.flickr.com/photos/150890270@N04/50973037016/in/photostream

21 hours ago, SarahKale said:

I am interested in being a model

I am pretty sure, the post has mentioned that she's looking for a "humanoid shape".

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:05 AM, anniebumpkins said:

I'm a newer creator in SL getting ready to launch my store for my original creations (yaaay dream come true!) and I'm looking for models to help me with poses/advertisement photography. No experience is really necessary as I'm new to this as well. I'm looking for:

- Avatars of ANY gender/ethnicity/race/shape, preferably the more diverse the better. Not looking specifically for humans, but right now I'd prefer models with a 'humanoid' shape (an anthro wolf, rather than an avatar of an actual wolf if that makes sense)   

- Avatars with a subcultural/fringe sort of look (goth, punk, boho, fantasy, tattoos, piercings, etc) are preferable. 

- Mesh avatars are also preferable, but I'm willing to consider others! 

-Models willing to pose in 'intimate' positions with each other, with the same, opposite, other genders (cuddling, kissing etc) but nothing adult/sexual or involving nudity.  

-Players of legal adult age in their country/region 

-Cool folks willing to help a girl out! 

You may need to know:

- There is NO adult content/nudity involved 

-Pay is 100% negotiable, please talk to me about your rates. 

- Sessions will take about 1-2 hours, depending. 

-As of right now I do not provide wardrobe/costuming, that will be up to you and for me to approve for the photo session (but I'm pretty flexible. Also I don't know if this is customarily a thing but I thought I'd put a note to be safe) 

I'm currently looking to 'cast' a photo shoot for a set and need models who have the wardrobe to fit that.

If this sounds like you, please IM or send a notecard to me inworld, Mrs. Myra Bonesplitter (anniebumpkins). Or you can reply here, but I'd prefer we eventually move communications to SL. Thank you! 

I'd be interested although you didn't mention what type of items you are advertising.  Can I assume it's NOT clothing since you did say you wouldn't be supplying wardrobe for the Renaissance Faire-themed shoot.

Hopefully I'm quoting you here, Rowan, been awhile since I've used forums. 

My items are furniture and decor so no, this will not be a fashion shoot specifically. However, I'm trying to create a scene/ambiance that matches the theme of the set I'm doing, hence why I specified fashion. But I have a lot more info on notecards inworld, feel free to IM me!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.