I have a missing Intan couples dance ball. It is nowhere on the sim, and appears nowhere

Alicia Nikita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Can other people still see it, or did it just disappear for you?  If you're the only one who can't see it, maybe you derendered it by mistake.  If you are in the Phoenix viewer, that's easy to do.  Fortunately, it's also easy to undo.

To rerender it you need to remove it from the blacklist.

• Access the Asset Blacklist from the Phoenix menu at the top of your screen.
  • Click on the item you want to rerender.
  • Click the Remove button.
  • Change your group tag, or teleport out and back.

The object will render in a few seconds.

As I understand it, only Phoenix derenders permanently, Imprudence for example goes back to seeing things when you leave and reenter the sim. So depending on your viewer, that could be an issue.

Sadly I can say that I have seen rezzed items disappear while I was looking at them and never return. It happens. You can send in a ticket with the name of the object missing (premium account and I think you have to chat now before you can put in that kind of ticket). There is also a possibility that the object in question could be under DMCA investigation. Things disappear for that reason sometimes. If that is it, you will in theory get it back eventually. Evetually is usually not quick.

Good luck.

36 minutes ago, Berrygood said:

I was on another land and left and someone else owned it.  they left the land and my intan balls left with it.  How can I get them back?

Always best to start your own question rather than digging out a 9 year old thread.

As to your question, check your lost and found folder as they would probably be there if returned by the property owner.

33 minutes ago, Berrygood said:

I was on another land and left and someone else owned it.  they left the land and my intan balls left with it.  How can I get them back?

The sequence of events is a little unclear to me, but if I'm understanding correctly, you put out some Intan dance balls and later the owner of the land left the land and the dance balls disappeared also. 

Have you checked with the current owner of the land to double check that they are still not on the land?  

Have you checked your inventory, especially the "Lost and Found" folder?  If the dance balls were not 'transfer' no one else could take them, however, an owner of land can return items that belong to others.  If the land owner returned them, they likely would have ended up in the "Lost and Found" folder in your inventory.  If you other items also on the land which were returned, the returned items may appear in the inventory as a 'coalesced' item (the icon is multiple boxes) and that item could contain multiple objects, but just have the name of one of the items. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.