I'm here, I'm Inworld, I CAN'T GET INTO MARKETPLACE though

FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm here, I'm inworld...I can't get into Marketplace though.  I finally did get a message that it says I've turned off cookies.  I checked and the cookies were turned off but I reset the cookies to on but still can't get into Marketplace.

Any ideas here?  This has been going on since last night. 

6 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I'm here, I'm inworld...I can't get into Marketplace though.  I finally did get a message that it says I've turned off cookies.  I checked and the cookies were turned off but I reset the cookies to on but still can't get into Marketplace.

Any ideas here?  This has been going on since last night. 

A lot of people having issues with dashboard and MP logins.

• Thanks 1

MP has been having issues the last couple of days and has been slowing down a project. Pages slow to load, getting the message things aren't being added to cart when they were. Then after a handful of hours or so it cleared up. I think it's partly due to the addition traffic of the holidays and Covid. Partly. 

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

A lot of people having issues with dashboard and MP logins.

I can't imagine how my cookies got turned off though but I did create an alt account and I accidentally set my alt as my main account and synced my new alt account which I did not want to do.  I have reset myself as main account as best I could and all seemed to be working well now with me as the main account holder again. 

41 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I can't imagine how my cookies got turned off though but I did create an alt account and I accidentally set my alt as my main account and synced my new alt account which I did not want to do.  I have reset myself as main account as best I could and all seemed to be working well now with me as the main account holder again. 

How do you set an account to main account?  I wasn't aware of this feature.

2 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

How do you set an account to main account?  I wasn't aware of this feature.

It's through my browser.  My browser can only have one master email account which works most of my sites.  I opened another email account for an alt I plan to have and accidentally somehow made that account the "master" and synced it without realizing, which kicked out my main browser account which I didn't want kicked out.  I wasn't speaking of my main avatar...my main email account and sites and password manager, etc is what I am speaking about. 

Edited by FairreLilette

7 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

It's through my browser.  My browser can only have one master email account which works most of my sites.  I opened another email account for an alt I plan to have and accidentally somehow made that account the "master" and synced it without realizing, which kicked out my main browser account which I didn't want kicked out.  I wasn't speaking of my main avatar...my main email account and sites and password manager, etc is what I am speaking about. 

chrome?

10 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

chrome?

Yeah.  I synced it erroneously to a new alternative email account is what I meant and had to go through a bunch of stuffs which I thought might have screwed up my cookies as they were shut off.  When I tried to check out on MP I got a message I needed to enable my cookies and my cookies were shut off.  Anyhoo, I hope MP is back soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.