Finding a skin color

Ardyina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Ardyina said:

How do I go about finding a skin that is light reddish copper in color.or a skin close to it?

Oooh. Plastik has a range of skins called Elvenne (male and female), which come in about 100 different colours, there is definitely some reddish-copper shades of varying darkness. System skins and Omega. They aren't in the MP but there's a big mainstore with the Elvenne range on the back wall. It's my pipe-dream to own the full set.

ETA: The store has been renamed "Petrichor & Lune" and its moved (and gotten bigger), but the Elvenne skins are still there. This slurl will take you to the right place: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lune/149/109/1515

1603666735_elvennevendors_003.thumb.png.5cf1481ead9aa63e61f8d8d60bc409b3.png

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Maitimo said:

Oooh. Plastik has a range of skins called Elvenne (male and female), which come in about 100 different colours, there is definitely some reddish-copper shades of varying darkness. System skins and Omega. They aren't in the MP but there's a big mainstore with the Elvenne range on the back wall. It's my pipe-dream to own the full set.

ETA: The store has been renamed "Petrichor & Lune" and its moved (and gotten bigger), but the Elvenne skins are still there. This slurl will take you to the right place: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lune/149/109/1515

1603666735_elvennevendors_003.thumb.png.5cf1481ead9aa63e61f8d8d60bc409b3.png

That pretty much covers every skintone you would ever want!  Nice!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.