There's a requirement for being a Youtuber of SL?

Kistna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see some videos on youtube of SL, and in one video says that to upload content of SL, you need to tell to SL to upload content about it, so where i can tell to SL that i want to upload content about it?, or i can upload whitout telling them?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kistna said:

I see some videos on youtube of SL, and in one video says that to upload content of SL, you need to tell to SL to upload content about it, so where i can tell to SL that i want to upload content about it?, or i can upload whitout telling them?

What video told you that?

You dont need to tell sl or ll anything. You upload the video. The only thing you might want to do is inform the people in the video what you are doing to make sure they dont mind. Because they could always put in a take down to Google to have the video removed if they dont approve of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Kistna said:

You don't have to inform or get permission from Linden Lab, but if you are making a video on land that isn't owned by you, you need permission from the land-owner (either explicitly stated in the land description or covenant, or directly from the owner). 

This doesn't apply to snapshots, you don't need permission for those (but you may not use them if the land-owner specifically prohibits them in their covenant).

You may not use the SL logo (the eye-in-hand) in your video.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.