The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

11 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Hi, Lisa- Trinity's and my posts were not a direct response to yours, they were simply the updates we post to this thread whenever we encounter furniture and decor items on sale we consider worth highlighting. In fact, most of the items mentioned in the last few posts wouldn't likely suit a beach house environment. The best places to start for some ideas are the decorating threads, and then if you see items you particularly like you could ask the people who posted them who the creator/seller is. See this thread about decorating Bellisseria's Stilt homes: 

Sorry for the mix-up and I will do some searching in the thread. :) 

Dust Bunny is selling this 17 LI (!) drinks trolley for $100 per color. (Despite the sign, the Saturday Sale increased its maximum sale price per item to $100 a few months ago.) Ordinarily, I wouldn't mention such a relatively small decor item with such high LI here, but you Rancheros have LI to burn, so... And it might be possible to unlink and use some parts separately. (If anyone here buys this item, please report back! Thanks.)

dust.jpg

• Like 5

Update: Yes, you can unlink all the items, and the set comes with an empty 1 LI table. All the bits and pieces as shown are 1 LI each - including all the linked candles and jars (don't forget to re-link them with the candle flames!) - except for the apples with squash, which is 4 LI. (The pentangle with candle and mineral stones is 3 LI when re-linked.)

Something which I think is perfect for a Fantasy Home (and even though I don't have one, I bought it)! This Forest Herbalist set from DRD is only $113 at The Outlet. The table with everything linked as shown is 11 LI and the chair is 4 LI. The stated LODs aren't great, but it looks fine to me from a reasonable distance, and I expect bits and pieces can be unlinked and used separately. (Will report back.) One of the chair animations, in keeping with the magical theme, is a levitation 🙂

drd.jpg

drd1.jpg

drd2.jpg

drd3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Update: Yes, you can unlink all the items, and the set comes with an empty 1 LI table. All the bits and pieces as shown are 1 LI each - including all the linked candles and jars (don't forget to re-link them with the candle flames!) - except for the apples with squash, which is 4 LI. (The pentangle with candle and mineral stones is 3 LI when re-linked.)

Something which I think is perfect for a Fantasy Home (and even though I don't have one, I bought it)! This Forest Herbalist set from DRD is only $113 at The Outlet. The table with everything linked as shown is 11 LI and the chair is 4 LI. The stated LODs aren't great, but it looks fine to me from a reasonable distance, and I expect bits and pieces can be unlinked and used separately. (Will report back.) One of the chair animations, in keeping with the magical theme, is a levitation 🙂

drd.jpg

drd1.jpg

drd2.jpg

drd3.jpg

Would go nicely at a Log Home as well.  

• Like 6

Lazy Sunday through August 29th  - On Cube Republic Marketplace for 175 Lindens - Fatpack contains three folders with Mountain Oaks, Pans Oak, and Old Oak Trees.  All have foliage changing HUD for five seasons and some come with or without bases. From left to right - 

Mountain Oak (one of five versions)

Pans Oak Redux 2022 - 34 LI - has HUD to change tree foliage and lantern color - the lanterns ( 1 LI) can be rezzed on their own.

CR Old Oak Tree - 33 LI 

oak trees snapshot 1.jpg

Above - Mountain Oak, Pans Oak, and Old Oak Tree - closer photo

oak trees snapshot 2.jpg

Above - Mountain Oak, Pans Oak, and Old Oak Tree from 78 meters. 

oak trees snapshot 3.jpg

Above - five versions of Mountain Oak  from left to right  1 -24LI, 2 - 11LI, 3- 17LI,  4 -18 LI, 5 - 14 LI

oak trees snapshot 4.jpg4th is the five kinds of Mountain Oaks 70 meters

These are high LI items, but look beautiful. What I have done when landscaping is use a 'focus' tree near the front, and then fill in the background with low Land impact trees.

Snapshots have not been gimped except to cut the images to size so they don't crash computers.

Edited by Rufferta
I should never post before having my first cup of coffee; unfortunately, after coffee today wasn't much more alert.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

At Noveny this weekend a geodome in several woods (L$50) and a container house (L$75)  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orchard Heights/185/51/1662

image.thumb.jpeg.40cf76350e7a676341e1dd29d1108049.jpeg

image.png.a0e58bb62bbfd60203b557112f369078.png

It would be ironic if the Ranch Home regions ended up full of container homes, while the Newbrook regions ended up full of farm animals.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Haha 3