The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I'll try to log in soon. I feel like I have been looking everywhere. 😔

Why couldn't some of it be named "gifts" something so area search work? Area search helps me so many times. It is invaluable to me. 😥

I can never use a viewer without that feature.

Actually, that's how I found it, just plugged in "gifts" and a list popped up, although did not specify which ones, so I just zoomed over to the area where the most were, and there were all the pics of them :P

• Like 1

I was literally_standing_outside_this nook earlier today, and looking right_at_this.

All that was visible THEN was the small 250 L giftcard, bottom right. Nothing else.

And NOW area search for "gift" works.

I may not have perfect vision, but that wall was empty! 

I have no idea what happened. 😮😲

fox_012.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I had a very similar experience at Moss & Mink and at TLC , Marianne. I stood, I searched, I did the 'drag the edit window over the area', -blank wall. Tried again later and there it all was. 

As you pointed out, one of the gifts at DaD is a gift card that covers the cost of the group join fee. I wasn't already a member so that was super nice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

So, yes, walk into Dad, when you get to the reception area, look to your left and back behind you.  There is an alcove that says group gifts.  It's there, look for the pic that says Christmas Greenery

Yes,my bad, left , not right. Just at DAD main entrance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Maybe I have asked it before, I am looking for minimalist long table decor. I have tried to put together my own from branches, candles and some ornaments, but they cut into each other so much. 

(47) Pinterest

The only thing that came to mind was this from Artisan Fantasy a few years back.  A gacha item.  Maybe put two together if you could find them. 

image.png.56b361b731308f63c0b02d26ee0c2843.png

*AF* Gathering 5 - Candles & Oregano

The demo they sent out used two with a turkey in the middle so maybe something else besides the turkey?  LOL

image.thumb.png.0449c92494492737e873d52583b11cf2.png

• Like 2

Not bad Chic. I am going to try more versions of DIY table decor. The sale at Fancy Decor starts tomorrow, the store sells a dough tray with candles that I will buy.

I have to forget ornaments for now. They look weird when I try to turn them around and lay them on a table.

And pine needles stick through candles.

Edited by Marianne Little
so many typos
  • Sad 1

Well, I am still looking for something with pine/green. The DaD wreath and garlands from the previous page is totally wonderfully natural. But they do not work so well with candles. All my other garlands is so "straight".

This is the lovely +Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic Village [White]. I bought it last year, and by a miracle, I remember I had it. I edited the lights from warm to white.

Edit: Half-Deer has 50% off on giftcards until 28th.

table_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5

UPDATE 2: And we’re dead as a dodo again. I managed to get to Consignment (no link, sorry) where you can pick up your own World Cup trophy (one for all 32 competing nations, actually) for $50. 

UPDATE: Magic! The wifi has just come back! (Though this has happened 3 times in the last 2 days so it may just last for 20 minutes or so.) 

No broadband here and not likely to see an improvement until “sometime early next week” so no inworld shopping for me. I’m sure there will be some really good deals this weekend, so if you see any please post them here!

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

UPDATE 3: Back up for the moment, so here's a photo and link added.

UPDATE 2: And we’re dead as a dodo again. I managed to get to Consignment where you can pick up your own World Cup trophy (one for each of all 32 competing nations, actually) for $50. 

UPDATE: Magic! The wifi has just come back! (Though this has happened 3 times in the last 2 days so it may just last for 20 minutes or so.) 

No broadband here and not likely to see an improvement until “sometime early next week” so no inworld shopping for me. I’m sure there will be some really good deals this weekend, so if you see any please post them here!

consign.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1