The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Wanted to note that the huge filled closet at ERFE is only 24li and packed full of goodness.  The LODs seemed fine to me but be sure and check.   For anyone with a huge bedroom to fill, this is certainly a bargain.  The store is nicely designed with groupings in rooms which is nice to see.  

image.thumb.png.2399b87640971adbd1050373cb0ea7ed.png

And as an aside -- be sure and look into the "motor home" out front.  

image.thumb.png.789fedd3a9fdd3f0302778f3dd87fee6.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

$L50 at both Dysfunctionality and on Mktplace, blendable trails AND psd files to make them match any terrain texture you have!  The mesh pieces are pretty large and include a couple of sloped pieces.  You can see them at DDD, and the marketplace description has a lot of detail.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blendable-Trails-13x-Mesh-13x-Textures-DIY-Template/24150534

Blendable%20Trails.jpg?1667546590

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

$L50 at both Dysfunctionality and on Mktplace, blendable trails AND psd files to make them match any terrain texture you have!  The mesh pieces are pretty large and include a couple of sloped pieces.  You can see them at DDD, and the marketplace description has a lot of detail.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blendable-Trails-13x-Mesh-13x-Textures-DIY-Template/24150534

Blendable%20Trails.jpg?1667546590

Thank you so much! 😍

I have not seen this on Seraphim. I would have missed the sale, if not for you. I love it!

And now I have to change the garden....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Several items on sale at Pitaya this weekend. These 2/3 LI towel rails are $50 per rail color.

These colorful kitchenware sets (yellow/blue or pink/green details) are available for $75 each. 

The 3 LI painted benches are on sale for $60 per color. (Love them!) 

pit1.jpg

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

Look what I got in my bathroom. SL 6-November-2022 Bathroom  2LI towel rail  Pitaya. GOOD advice from you, thank you!

SL 6-November-2022 Bathroom  2LI towel rail  Pitaya JPEG 1920x1057.jpg

Edited by 0ancilla0
  • Like 6

23 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Several items on sale at Pitaya this weekend. These 2/3 LI towel rails are $50 per rail color.

These colorful kitchenware sets (yellow/blue or pink/green details) are available for $75 each. 

The 3 LI painted benches are on sale for $60 per color. (Love them!) 

pit1.jpg

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

Speaking of Pitaya- I have & love some of their things (picked up some towel rails this week). I've been shopping for a kitchen and their La Couisine fat pack looks fantastic in the pics on the MP but I couldn't find it inworld (even with area search).

I know some of y'all have a lot of kitchens- does anyone have that one, or know of where I can see it inworld? It's a little pricey for me to take a chance sight unseen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stella Carver said:

Speaking of Pitaya- I have & love some of their things (picked up some towel rails this week). I've been shopping for a kitchen and their La Couisine fat pack looks fantastic in the pics on the MP but I couldn't find it inworld (even with area search).

I know some of y'all have a lot of kitchens- does anyone have that one, or know of where I can see it inworld? It's a little pricey for me to take a chance sight unseen.

I think that was a gacha, so not sure what time of vendor she has if it would pick up in area search by name.  Also, I believe she is re-doing the store or moving, or something, so perhaps not everything is there :(  I do have the set if you want to see it.   Ping me inworld if you want :)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

I think that was a gacha, so not sure what time of vendor she has if it would pick up in area search by name.  Also, I believe she is re-doing the store or moving, or something, so perhaps not everything is there :(  I do have the set if you want to see it.   Ping me inworld if you want :)

I'd love to see it! Good to hear she's redoing- the mp listing said there's 10% off inworld which is a decent savings. I'll PM you- thank you!

New AVANI Group Gift -  Marc Collection is available at the Avani as a Free group gift.

The Marc Collection includes a Slipcovered Dining Chair, Heritage Factory Dining Table, Linen Pendant Shade Light and two Place Settings. Each of these has texture options.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11952936@N00/52482630755/

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/230/85/21

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Stella Carver said:

I recall seeing that kitchen (minus the decor) on sale a year or more ago, but didn't buy it or mention it in this thread because I found the LODs were poor/it was LI-heavy. And the display model was too large with no indication that it would be re-sizeable. But if you have the opportunity to see Kylie's set you may disagree with any or all of that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1