You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Not funny, I was exited to spend time in SL. I can log in, but editing and rezzing is barely working some minutes and then I am logged off. Well, it is a book instead... Or maybe a movie. Do you know if this is ruining Netflix and Dplay too?

Dplay I'm not sure on since I don't use it, but Netflix seems to be solid so far? Maybe? If it was down, Twitter would be going nutso about it.

36 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

Level3/CenturyLink is causing stuff to loop around once it crosses their borders, which is messing up a number of services in the US and Europe. So Second Life isn't broken. The internet is broken.

Half the people in these threads are seriously skipping over the facts some of us are posting.

• 5 weeks later...

I cant log in now !!! or for the past few days .... after clicking "log in" the little spinny wheel just spins and spins and spins ..... and that all that happens with "Loading Firestorm" just sitting there ..... its been days ,,,,, please see to this quickly. I need my SL fix.

2 minutes ago, RonFunn said:

I cant log in now !!! or for the past few days .... after clicking "log in" the little spinny wheel just spins and spins and spins ..... and that all that happens with "Loading Firestorm" just sitting there ..... its been days ,,,,, please see to this quickly. I need my SL fix.

Im not a noob, but just got spammed into non-existance - had to get a new avatar after 7yrs ,,,,  now tellll me THAT didnt hurt

8 hours ago, RonFunn said:

Who is going to "see to it"  You are talking to residents here.  You need to try all the fixes mentioned in the thread.  Start by turning off your modem/router and PC for a few minutes.  then open the viewer, go to Help  - About and  copy and paste all the details and maybe one of the residents can see something that will help.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.