You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

okay just checked a few sources inside our backbone at our dc (I am not LL, but have 20+ physical servers back home in indiana) and I'm seeing cdn routing issues, cloudflare has re-routed a few and is having https connections errors that consumers are seeing right now.  akami is fine it shows,  bunny is fine.   fastly is having some issues.   so knowing that,  there could be migration issues or routing issues hampering too as one pipe gets clogged as another empties out.     but I'm not seeing this as LL issue as, tracert and ping times are low, even if I use my vpn to tracert from sweden to where secondlife.com is hosted.

11 minutes ago, CaressMyLips said:

still having issues here in canada too, i found this web page hope it helps https://downdetector.com/status/second-life/

hey guys,  downdetector is fine,  but the statuspage is what you need to be watching, if LL's team detects issues, aka they get alarms sent to them.  they will investigate, but if nothing on their end is actually having issues, reporting it will not do anything, LL can not fix whats not broken on their end.  

• Like 2

Update - We have identified an issue with a transit provider which is causing 5xx class HTTP errors, such as HTTP 522, 502, 503.

This is affecting all data centers that make use of this transit provider and we are working on implementing mitigations to alleviate this issue.
Aug 30, 11:57 UTC

This was the message on Cloudflare so probably not just SecondLife being effected!
Edited by likeafinewine

2 minutes ago, likeafinewine said:
Update - We have identified an issue with a transit provider which is causing 5xx class HTTP errors, such as HTTP 522, 502, 503.

This is affecting all data centers that make use of this transit provider and we are working on implementing mitigations to alleviate this issue.
Aug 30, 11:57 UTC

That's cloudflare. there are more than one cdn having issues at this time too.

TUErjd6.png

Cloudflare is one of the top in the industry,  I can say this, if it's having issues,  there is something going on,  somethings happening,  this is throwing routing and traffic all over the place,  so we have to wait for them to migrate it and then let the bundle of people banding on the dns switching gear to calm down, once cloudflare fixes it, unthrottles and restores traffic to normal, things should go back to normal, that also points at a few cdn networks having some issues right now, so expect delays. 

• Thanks 1

Not funny, I was exited to spend time in SL. I can log in, but editing and rezzing is barely working some minutes and then I am logged off. Well, it is a book instead... Or maybe a movie. Do you know if this is ruining Netflix and Dplay too?

Edited by Marianne Little
typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.