What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

On 4/4/2022 at 8:35 PM, EnchantrixLisa said:

Well I did in rl rock the no hair look when I was going through Chemo&Rad.  I hated wigs so I was ok with it.  But yeah if someone made a joke at my expense, I'd probably be pissed.  However, since you went there, what happened a week ago was not acceptable but not unforgiveable. 🙂

i suspect the thing was scripted and a "stage slap" was used to get people talking about it. The academy awards have been in a ratings death spiral and all but starved for anyones attention.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

It's the Aradia dress in black from Petite Mort (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desolate/176/63/31) and it's on sale (50% off) until April 17th.

I went there with my alt and dumped an unholy amount of Lindens on outfits! I only got one. I never did find the Aradia dress, but the Charlotte dress (pictured) was too cute to pass up! Will have pics of my alt when the massive nesting unpack is done

Snapshot_065.png

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

I went there with my alt and dumped an unholy amount of Lindens on outfits! I only got one. I never did find the Aradia dress, but the Charlotte dress (pictured) was too cute to pass up! Will have pics of my alt when the massive nesting unpack is done

Snapshot_065.png

Nice dress 😊

As you enter Petite Mort, turn left and head straightforward. In the bigger room it's on the left handside, next to some necklaces. Here's a picture of the vendor if that helps:

EDIT: actually, I've just noticed that the Charlotte dress is on the right handside from the necklaces and the Aradia, left of them, so you were near.

PetiteMort_Aradia_001.png

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2