What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

1 minute ago, NanashiNyx said:

LeLUTKA Ceylon, with ears from Swallow, so I have a BoM skin and RGB ears.

Swallow has great ears.  Why not use the ears that came with the head?  Most skins for EvoX now include a universal layer the lelutka ears. Swallow also has new gauged ears, regular and pixie.  I believe they include universal layers for many different skins also.

There are also TONS of earrings rigged just for EvoX ears.

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Swallow has great ears.  Why not use the ears that came with the head?  Most skins for EvoX now include a universal layer the lelutka ears. Swallow also has new gauged ears, regular and pixie.  I believe they include universal layers for many different skins also.

There are also TONS of earrings rigged just for EvoX ears.

Yeah, the new swallow ears actually have a BoM layer from the skin maker in addition to the packs at swallow for "popular skin tones," but I really like the GothLoli and Rox ears which are older ones. They have a color HUD, but it has a list of specific skin makers, and I'm using Violetta which seems to be a match for Glam Affair with how perfectly the neck lines up with my body skin neither of which are listed in the 99 L$ HUD (which is pretty cheap, if it works, but not having my tones listed means I'd need to sift through others and cross my fingers one of the "major" ones matches my tone) to change your ear colors.

• Like 1