What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

6 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

This doesn't make sense! Why is the sun shining through the stained glass from inside the cathedral?

Either because His light is stronger than the sun or there's a party inside. I like the second hypothesis better 😁

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

G.I. Jane 2   ?

To soon?

Well I did in rl rock the no hair look when I was going through Chemo&Rad.  I hated wigs so I was ok with it.  But yeah if someone made a joke at my expense, I'd probably be pissed.  However, since you went there, what happened a week ago was not acceptable but not unforgiveable. 🙂

• Like 2

23 hours ago, catsmon said:

And what was your decision? The whole look to me is gorgeous. 

Thank you!  Well I can be pretty indecisive at times lol.  I was demo'ing another skin for a few days and decided to go make the purchase when I saw a couple of skins I hadn't tried.  Tried this one and quickly changed my mind on the one I was just about to buy.  I will say I have a type lol.  The one I was going to buy and this one looked like they could be family but this one I really liked the shape of her mouth and eyes.  I love a well defended Cupid's Bow and this one for sure has that.   The one I was going to buy spoke to me but this one scream!  I know weird lol.  But there ya go. 🤷🏽‍♀️

12 minutes ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

Well I did in rl rock the no hair look when I was going through Chemo&Rad.  I hated wigs so I was ok with it.  But yeah if someone made a joke at my expense, I'd probably be pissed.  However, since you went there, what happened a week ago was not acceptable but not unforgiveable. 🙂

I wish more women could feel comfortable when going through issues. Not that I think what CR said was insulting at all, I mean G,I Jane was a badass...  ; )   

• Like 1