You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

And it has nothing to do with "shutting people up" in that people can't derail, etc. (Again, have you seen my derailing threads?) I am sincere in my opinion and observation about what went on in this thread with Luna. I had no illusions it would do anything, but I'm honestly concerned... or was, since I did my bit and not surprisingly it has done nothing. I'm the last person to be forum police and/or censor. I don't care if I am agreeing or disagreeing with whatever the eff Luna is talking about. I have been very open with my own issues around mental health, and as I said, in all sincerity, I said what I said. I don't think it really needs further discussion. My "issue" isn't with you, the OP, or any one else, merely my observations with the one poster, who is now off my radar.

Wow, Seicher, I feel blessed indeed to have somebody so "concerned" about me on the forum.    Or that I DID have this, now sadly lost.........

Edited by Luna Bliss

6 minutes ago, TDD123 said:
54 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Where do you see that she's married?

At the very end of her post on page 1, of course. Look at her name.

Oh, you mean her hyphenated name?  Well that could mean she's married, but often people acquire a hyphenated name via their parents (in the US for sure). My grandson has one...a combination of his fathers and mothers last names.

6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh, you mean her hyphenated name?  Well that could mean she's married, but often people acquire a hyphenated name via their parents (in the US for sure). My grandson has one...a combination of his fathers and mothers last names.

You are reversing it.

Until that has not been explictely told, it' s safe to assume she' s signing it with MY interpretation . Not yours.

Sorry.. now you are arguing for the sake of discussion and not debating.

ETA : I do understand you are adressing pack mentality here.

Edited by TDD123

5 minutes ago, TDD123 said:
6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

You are reversing it.

Until that has not been explictely told, it' s safe to assume she' s signing it with MY interpretation . Not yours.

Sorry.. now you are arguing for the sake of discussion and not debating.

It's not safe to assume either of our interpretations are correct.   Yet you assumed yours was absolutely correct.  Not good.

I only pointed out another interpretation was possible, as you don't appear to be a native English speaker.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's not safe to assume either of our interpretations are correct.   Yet you assumed yours was absolutely correct.  Not good.

I only pointed out another interpretation was possible, as you don't appear to be a native English speaker.

You are just stubborn. Millions, perhaps billions of women sign with their married names like this. You don' t have those millions for your case.

Let' s agree to disagree, Luna.

ETA : IBTL

Edited by TDD123

I look into mine crystal ball and see someone with a vacuum cleaner approaching ... There are flames ... I believe it may be someone with the initials K.L .. And then, silence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Oy. Love. This isn't directed at you, at all. And it has nothing to do with "shutting people up" in that people can't derail, etc. (Again, have you seen my derailing threads?) I am sincere in my opinion and observation about what went on in this thread with Luna. I had no illusions it would do anything, but I'm honestly concerned... or was, since I did my bit and not surprisingly it has done nothing. I'm the last person to be forum police and/or censor. I don't care if I am agreeing or disagreeing with whatever the eff Luna is talking about. I have been very open with my own issues around mental health, and as I said, in all sincerity, I said what I said. I don't think it really needs further discussion. My "issue" isn't with you, the OP, or any one else, merely my observations with the one poster, who is now off my radar.

I'm just teasing Luna because, like some other friends here (myself included) she seems to "get under some people's skin".  We can't all be universally liked, which sucks.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

ETA : I do understand you are adressing pack mentality here.

I'm not addressing a pack mentality. I just think that we need to be certain before we assign a label or a motivation to another.  I can't think of anything more disrespectful than this dynamic.  That's why I questioned your knowing for sure she's married -- we simply don't know that for sure.  It's possible, even likely as 50% or so of woman are married, but it's not absolute truth until she would reveal it.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'm just teasing Luna because, like some other friends here (myself included) she seems to "get under some people's skin".  We can't all be universally liked, which sucks.

Well if you don't get under the skin of at least a few people then you're doing somethin' wrong I'd say!

• Like 1

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

I'm not addressing a pack mentality. I just think that we need to be certain before we assign a label or a motivation to another.  I can't think of anything more disrespectful than this dynamic.  That's why I questioned your knowing for sure she's married -- we simply don't know that for sure.  It's possible, even likely as 50% or so of woman are married, but it's not absolute truth until she would reveal it.

I gave you enough POINTERS ( not proof ) from where I THINK she might be coming from. You keep insisting I do not understand her and her true motives.

Keep thinking that. But you have NOT changed my mind in the slightest. I refuse to further discuss this particular case with you, since you cannot.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I just laughed WITH you on this, because again... Have you seen my posts? And weren't you around ages ago, in the old Forum. Universally liked??? hahahahaha (<--- directed at me)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

@Orwar : Just say IBTL , demmit :P

And I -just- finished a tutorial on 'how to at people', pfft. 

But no, that's too mainstream! 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

And I -just- finished a tutorial on 'how to at people', pfft. 

But no, that's too mainstream! 

How to @ people? Ohhhh. Wait. I get it. Why Orwar, you philanthropic old softy. Helping folks hither and yon. Imparting wisdom for all to benefit. You might just get thrown out of Misanthropes R Us (also known as Misanthropes Anonymous, depending on the thread and my ability to remember which is what). :::huggies:::

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Why Orwar, you philanthropic old softy.

Aw, aren't we just adorable.

But see, I played nice and got a hug out of it - is that philanthropy, or furthering one's selfish goals?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Where do you see this?  Are you sure it's not related to her inworld profile where one can see membership in an Herbalife group.

If I mouseover the picture, in the down left corner of my browser, chrome, the filename shows. Or if I open it in a new tab. 
I don't understand what you're asking with the second sentence. I mean, yeah, I saw the group there, clicked on it and saw the owners name? That's why I assume it's related?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.