model Linden Homes to view?

NiJiao Hian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, NiJiao Hian said:

I've searched around the website and online but can't find anything:

IS there a place to go to view and walk through model Linden homes before deciding which one to pick?

Thanks!

I'm not aware of any that are currently open. However, you can always tour Bellisseria and cam around to get an idea about the various houses. Keep in mind that you don't have to choose a particular style within a theme before claiming a parcel, though! Within each theme, you get to choose from all the available options for that theme by using the house controller found on each parcel. For instance, if you decide you like Victorian homes, and you get a Victorian parcel, you can then click on that parcel's mailbox to choose which of the four Victorian models you want to use on your parcel (and can change your mind later, of course). 

All of this assumes you are talking about the new homes (Bellisseria). If you want one of the older themes, then yes, you have to choose up front. I'd make the same suggestion there about going to the regions where those homes are found and just looking around (without intruding into the homes, of course).

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2

Would be kind of cool to have a display home village like some developers do in RL.  Empty homes people could walk through and dream a little.  Maybe even let people play with the wall colours etc so they could plan out a home before they get the one they like..

• Like 5

Another way to try homes is to begin house hunting in different regions. When you land a parcel in a themed area, click the mailbox (or lifesaver for boathouse) and a menu will let you rez the various homes available for that region. You will also be able to see what you can do with colors and rotation, etc.  Once you've explored that home, look for some of the others available for your themed parcel. Check them all out, and then let them go as you move on to new homes in yet  another theme! Very Exciting!

The various surroundings will also give you an idea regarding which theme feels most comfortable, most YOU.

Some of us looser beings get very comfy - with many houses. Many styles, many themes. But that's a New Thread!

------------------

And some of us are comfy with many critters *giggles* That's the Crazy Cat Lady Sofa Club and her crew below.

I'm happy to share with you where to get this lovely couch. The kitties don't eat to stay alive, like some. Nor do they breed or die, which is really handy! So, no worries. The Babies will figure out their options and will probably bail back into their mommy's sofa....and where the catnip grows, the baby goes. They just come running back to mommy's crazy cat sofa.  Lol. It's late. Time for cat mommy to sleep... Will look for my silly kitty cats in the morning.  And if you spent your time studying this silliness, then you know it is really all ok. The End

Snapshot_039kitty.jpg

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
meow?
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, NiJiao Hian said:

I've searched around the website and online but can't find anything:

IS there a place to go to view and walk through model Linden homes before deciding which one to pick?

Thanks!

In World, if you join the Bellisseria Citizens group or stop by the Bellisseria Group Consociate building (resident owned) We have 2 lists for the public. One is the Parade of Homes and the other is Resident Owned Places of Interest. Residents have opened their Bellisseria homes to the public and you can get the list with landmarks and go visit these places. We have all themes on the lists. Traditional, Houseboat, Campers/Trailers, Victorians and Log homes to view.  Contact me in world under PrudenceAnton and I'll gladly pass you the list. :)

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Another way to try homes is to begin house hunting in different regions. When you land a parcel in a themed area, click the mailbox (or lifesaver for boathouse) and a menu will let you rez the various homes available for that region. You will also be able to see what you can do with colors and rotation, etc.  Once you've explored that home, look for some of the others available for your themed parcel. Check them all out, and then let them go as you move on to new homes in yet  another theme! Very Exciting!

The various surroundings will also give you an idea regarding which theme feels most comfortable, most YOU.

Some of us looser beings get very comfy - with many houses. Many styles, many themes. But that's a New Thread!

------------------

And some of us are comfy with many critters *giggles* That's the Crazy Cat Lady Sofa Club and her crew below.

I'm happy to share with you where to get this lovely couch. The kitties don't eat to stay alive, like some. Nor do they breed or die, which is really handy! So, no worries. The Babies will figure out their options and will probably bail back into their mommy's sofa....and where the catnip grows, the baby goes. They just come running back to mommy's crazy cat sofa.  Lol. It's late. Time for cat mommy to sleep... Will look for my silly kitty cats in the morning.  And if you spent your time studying this silliness, then you know it is really all ok. The End

Snapshot_039kitty.jpg

omg, Eirynne, I love your flair!  I think I count 15 darlings.  Will you please share where to get those gorgeous drapes?

18 hours ago, Sakura Sands said:

Would be kind of cool to have a display home village like some developers do in RL.

I've requested this through official support request - I'm not sure why they can't set up a display region for each theme, ( just like they did for the previews at the ACS events). I think it would be nice for new LH seekers, or even those just thinking about moving to a different theme. Sometimes it's nice to have a look around a different theme to be sure you really want it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

If you see a place with an open front door, it often implies the owner has no problem with folks walking around in it.  Note that I said "often", not "always."

That's how I toured the Victorians.  Walked down a long street looking for open doors until I'd seen all four types.

Edited by LibGwen
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:00 PM, Shyla Starflare said:

omg, Eirynne, I love your flair!  I think I count 15 darlings.  Will you please share where to get those gorgeous drapes?

Thank you Shyla!

The drapes are two different ones put together. The sheer inner panels are ValArt curtains in white, stretched to fit and the outer panels are stretched Maya's Anastasia curtains, I think from the Anastasia furniture set. Both are well priced, low prim, good quality products you can't go wrong with. Enjoy!

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.