QveenEnvie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, make sure you are adding the head rather than wearing. If the parts use the same attachment point then wearing one will knock the other one off. So right click, add.

Edited by Eva Knoller
wrong terminology
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Hi, make sure you are adding the head rather than wearing. If the parts use the same attachment point then wearing one will knock the other one off. So right click, add.

Eva is 100% right.  You may notice this "flying off" or "knocking off" with clothing as well.  So, for instance - WEAR the first item say a skirt, and then ADD the second item, the top.  You may find you need to use ADD for quite a lot of things.  Some say use ADD only but I am not 100% sure on that.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, QveenEnvie said:

So i just purchased the Legacy body and Lelukta head Nova . Once i put on the legacy body and try to attach the head only the teeth and eyes show vice versa. Any idea on how to fix this ?

Help!.PNG

What Eva said: she the best! ❤️

N.B. Me? I'd probably feel a bit embarrassed when my head became transparent/absent, and a 'vacant' sign showed up underneath. 😜 But I'd be quick to tell ppl that this was just a coincidence. 😁

14 hours ago, Talligurl said:

yes always ADD 

Yes, always use ADD.

I just want to ADD: use Firestorm -- it does the adding (like pretty much everything else) far superior to the LL viewer. Never had an issue with it in FS. True story.

10 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

What the wear is there for IDK.

As mentioned wear removes the item that is at the attachment point where you wear the selected item, this can be handy, say you are changing hairs and you want the one you have removed when you wear the new one. The problem is that things can be attached in strange places, and when you wear, you may be removing something you don't want removed, it is easier to just add then remove what you want removed.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.