Catya Asian shape and skin needed

RandyFolly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I seriously doubt you'll be able to get a Catya head to look like this. A shape and skin can only go so far. The Catya doesn't have the correct starting eye shape nor mouth shape to get that look. 

LAQ has a really nice mesh head that lends itself to the look you're trying to achieve. I hope you've not purchased the Katya. I'm rather sure there are other mesh heads out there from other brands as well that will adapt to your needs. Catwa might have a better suited head as well. I just don't think you can get it with the Catya head.

Edited by Blush Bravin

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Catwa has an eye shape that is similar. Lok for Hanako.

image.png.27bd39cbda7fd4391de5c818c948e4f4.png

I was the one who suggested Catya to the OP because just look at the Catya shapes that are available on the Marketplace and you will see that Catya has a wide variety of shapes that are capable out of the Catya head.  A very wide variety.  

All CATWA heads allow a downturn on the inner eyelid.  I can make my Catwa Strawberry look Asian by tweeking the eyes and putting on an Asian skin.  I now own Catya head which I just purchased a few days ago.  

However, it is best you try the DEMOS of CATYA and/or other heads such as HANAKO or any other heads mentioned in this thread ALONG WITH the skin demos and see how you like it.  

To the OP:  The girl in the photo is lovely.  Stick with it...I think it's do-able.  I think you can get what you are looking for but it takes patience.

Any Asian skin anyone can recommend because I would like to have an Asian avatar too?   The Asian skin I have was a prototype and long discontinued.  I need a better one and some suggestions too.  

Additionally, to the OP, if buying CATWA HANAKO, you need to round the chin to more like the picture as Hanako chin is rather pointy.  

Edited by FairreLilette

Catwa has so many heads, and there are other heads too. I suggest asking for Asian skins first, and see what heads they use. As in the link from @Gregorian Chantover.

The look around the eyes and nostrils is very important and should already be in place by the painted details on the skin. It is many asian skins, but not so many has that inner eye fold. One of the easier way to form a shape is in the mouth. Almost all SL skins and shapes have very full lips. This is easy fixed. But also, look at the head shape from the side, if you have a profile picture of the woman you want to look like. The first Catwa heads like Catya has lips that is protruding and this is it not easy to change. Very few shape and skin makers show the profile. You need to look at the demo from all angles.

A Bento head is maybe the single most expensive thing you can buy for your avatar and it should not be rushed. Also, counting the days since Genus was closed, there are good chances that they open again soon. So personally, I would hold back shopping if I saw a skin I loved, made for Genus. Until we know what happens with the store now.

Edited by Marianne Little
changed a few words to clarify
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.