What does a post covid-19 world look like to you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Isn't there enough to worry about already without looking for more things to worry about?

We missed worrying about something if we didn't know the virus was spreading in December....or even November.  This just can't be!

/me cues up Pandemic, and then Outbreak, on Netflix....

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

We missed worrying about something if we didn't know the virus was spreading in December....or even November.  This just can't be!

/me cues up Pandemic, and then Outbreak, on Netflix....

fbget.jpg.2a818655c67a32e4e2d0ef102d6a5741.jpg

... I didn't make the meme... don't fuss at me for the terrible spelling...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

It appears many die from viral pneumonia without developing the secondary bacterial pneumonia that can occur.  I suppose it would make matters worse to have both, and so if vaccinated against the bacterial kind you'd have a survival edge.  I'm just imaginings things here though...guessing.

Yes, was reading on pneumonia...not too easy to understand as there is bacterial, viral, fungal, walking.  

I don't know what kind of pneumonia I had as a kid.  That's the only time I ever had it.  

Some articles have been using a saying we are on the brink of a "new world"...I hope this "new world" has a better understanding of bacteria and viruses and mold/fungus.  

I think we have a fairly good chance of reaching a better understanding.  

Edited by FairreLilette

55 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Isn't there enough to worry about already without looking for more things to worry about?

My way of looking at it was that if the crud hubby and I had in Jan was COVID-19, then maybe we might currently have some immunity - at least for a while anyway.  So not any additional worrying at all.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.