Bellisseria Slenderman Sightings

Slenderman Grumpypants
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

***Going to break my RP with this one***

This Holiday season many of us who are used to celebrating with our families may find it a very difficult time.  I know for myself all of our Christmas plans have been called off.  It will be the first time in my life I have spent the holidays alone.  And yet, I'm ok with this.  Maybe its because I have this great second family of Second Life that still gives me a sense of connection...

Whatever your faith or beliefs may be, I wish you joy in your hearts, even if it may feel a little different this year.

Writing this as I listen and watch the Candlelight Processional which Patch Linden is presiding over... and of course... take some photos...

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas

Bellisseria Slenderman

Bellisseria Slenderman Merry Christmas to Patch.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 11

17 minutes ago, SlashTE said:

Bellisseria Slenderman

Wishing I had as many arms as Slendy has ... appendages, so I could offer him the warmest of multiple simultaneous, if virtual, hugs & a wish that we get to "look forward to" his continued otherworldly incursions into our  Bellisserian lives. A Very Squamous & Eldritch Holiday to all & to all a Weird & Wonderful 2021!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SlashTE said:

***Going to break my RP with this one***

This Holiday season many of us who are used to celebrating with our families may find it a very difficult time.  I know for myself all of our Christmas plans have been called off.  It will be the first time in my life I have spent the holidays alone.  And yet, I'm ok with this.  Maybe its because I have this great second family of Second Life that still gives me a sense of connection...

Whatever your faith or beliefs may be, I wish you joy in your hearts, even if it may feel a little different this year.

Writing this as I listen and watch the Candlelight Processional which Patch Linden is presiding over... and of course... take some photos...

Bellisseria Slenderman

Bellisseria Slenderman Merry Christmas to Patch.png

Beautiful an well said Slendie! ♥ Happy Holidays an Merry Christmas to u as well! We love uuuu!!!

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.