Bellisseria Slenderman Sightings

Slenderman Grumpypants
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok,after that comment I just thought,then he can have a wife named Juanita...now that song/ lyrics ( Fat man in the bath tub) will be in my head for at least a week. Thank so much, I've been humming that creepy 50s " You belong to me..." ( Patience and Prudence) for too long,lol.

Edited by EmmeElise
Song title reference for youngsters
  • Like 2

Some of the citizens of Bellisseria have a morbid curiosity with Bellisseria Slenderman... Even going so far as to summon him to their homes... The summoning circle found at this victorian home is a popular artifact that can be obtained in the Bellisseria Slenderman group

Be careful using it... if you mark your house with this summoning circle you may come home to find a slender guest...

Bellisseria Slenderman Found a Beacon_001.png

• Like 13

5 hours ago, SlashTE said:

Some of the citizens of Bellisseria have a morbid curiosity with Bellisseria Slenderman... Even going so far as to summon him to their homes... The summoning circle found at this victorian home is a popular artifact that can be obtained in the Bellisseria Slenderman group

Be careful using it... if you mark your house with this summoning circle you may come home to find a slender guest...

Bellisseria Slenderman Found a Beacon_001.png

This is my house! Come on over any time. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The Bellisseria Bureau of Bureaucracy is offering a specialized passport stamp for those who obtain a selfie with the Bellisseria Slenderman...

It is not advisable to seek out Bellisseria Slenderman... for safety it is advisable to take shelter, lock your doors and cover your windows.

However... if one must satisfy their slenderman curiosity... it is not uncommon to find him at large public gatherings or in random neighborhoods throughout Bellisseria...

Bellisseria Slenderman @ BBB_002.png

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, SlashTE said:

Do you have your Bellisseria Passport from the Bellisseria Bureau of Bureaucracy?

Even the Bellisseria Slenderman has one...

The Evil Cat is kind of like the Queen of England, except higher ranking. Like the Queen of England, the Evil Cat does not need a passport.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.