Bellisseria Slenderman Sightings

Slenderman Grumpypants
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 95 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, MichelleSpringfield said:

Kelli, I dare you to summon the Slenderman, wearing a microbikini and hug Slenderman. I betcha you will get a few good snapshots of it! Give it a try. I'm sure he won't mind hugs from a brunette in a microbikini either. 😉

I'm sure he'd love that!  Really puttin' the man in Slenderman.  

But if Slendie can't appreciate me with my clothes on, I think it's time my eldritch heart moves on to other unspeakable entities 😛

Edited by Kelli Voom
added quote
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kelli Voom said:

I'm sure he'd love that!  Really puttin' the man in Slenderman.  

But if Slendie can't appreciate me with my clothes on, I think it's time my eldritch heart moves on to other unspeakable entities 😛

Are there other Bellisseria monsters to love? Bring them on! I love to hug monsters (and most anyone) in my microbikini or in regular clothes. I'm just a hugger by nature. 🥰

• Like 3

On 3/28/2020 at 8:06 PM, SlashTE said:

***WARNING***

A very short break in the RP for a very important message and I'm reusing an old photo since it seems appropriate here...

*************************************************************************************

We are living in very serious times outside of this sheltered little world of SL.  Here... the worst thing that might happen is Bellisseria Slenderman may find you... But out there in Real Life there is a real struggle for us all to survive amidst this terrible virus...

As perhaps your oddest of SL friends my advice is simple...

Breath a little... STAY at home if you can... trust the advice of the scientists and experts... allow yourself to have this escape here in SL... We WILL get through this together as a world family...

The person behind the Bellisseria Slenderman just wants you to know you are loved and valued...  I am happy you are here...

Everything is going to be ok...

Except your avatar... Bellisseria Slenderman will still be coming for that...

Sincerely,

Bellisseria Slenderman

**********************************************************************************************

Now back to being creepy again

43917378_BellisseriaSlenderman@CurglaffsDiner_001.thumb.png.4be496fed7287ccf27396ff5a95c7eff.png

Thank you Slenderman. Stay safe. Although scary, we all secretly love you. 🥰

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kelli Voom said:

I'm sure there's a veritable library of Belli arcana waiting to be uncovered - but this is Slendie's thread, I don't wanna derail it, not the time or place to track those critters down ^__^

Oh sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't meaning that anyone here should list other monsters on Slenderman's thread. I was just saying *if* other monsters are reading the thread, they are welcome to a hug. Sorry again for the mix-up. Peace, love and hugs! 🥰

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, SlashTE said:

Yet another home with a Bellisseria Slenderman beacon...

Bellisseria Slenderman Beacon_004.png

Michelle Springfield, "That's my house! Dang it! Awww, I missed you! 😢 I so wanted to spend some time with you again. Next time I can hug you with regular clothes on and not in a microbikini (unless of course you want me in a microbikini 😉), LOL! 😆" Love you Slenderman. Stay safe. p.s. Slenderman you are welcome to my home anytime. Sit (can Slenderman sit?) make yourself comfortable. Have a cup of tea...oh wait, you don't have a mouth. Well, *if* you had a mouth I'd offer you a cup of tea. 😉 I do hope you come back when I'm home.

Edited by MichelleSpringfield
Forgot to tell Slenderman he is welcome to my home anytime. I hope he can come back when I'm home.
  • Like 5

Philosophically speaking... Who is Bellisseria Slenderman?

Some possibilities:  Urban Legend, Monster, Object of your fears, Metaphor of Doom, Misunderstood Entity, Companion of the lost, Taboo Obsession, Artist, Aloof Explorer, Listener, Silent Friend, Mystery...

Whatever Bellisseria Slenderman is to you it comes from a feeling deep inside your soul...

Trust your soul...

Bellisseria Slenderman Trust Your Soul.png

Edited by SlashTE
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, SlashTE said:

Some possibilities:  Urban Legend, Monster, Object of your fears, Metaphor of Doom, Misunderstood Entity, Companion of the lost, Taboo Obsession, Artist, Aloof Explorer, Listener, Silent Friend, Mystery...

Whatever Bellisseria Slenderman is to you it comes from a feeling deep inside your soul...

Trust your soul...

Ignoring the folktales of evil, Slenderman to me represents the fear of being alone is this big scary SL world. His tentacles represent our lonely soul's need for touch and closeness and with many tentacles, that also represents that there are many types of love...love of a partner, a child, a parent, of siblings, of friends, of neighbors. His faceless appearance represents that love has no race, no color, no gender. His slender height represents that with love we can move upward and conquer all. -- Michelle Springfield

Edited by MichelleSpringfield
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, SlashTE said:

Trust your soul...

He is my silent friend.. a great listener, captures me in my best light, and always appears at the right time.. (I may be a little enamoured with Slendy, but don't tell anyone)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 95 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.