Mole ish Details

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Nando Yip said:

I have been in this house since the Victorians were launched, and this plant has never been rendered, someone has any suggestions, it is stuck to the wall of my house and I would like to solve this imperfection.
Stay here:
Fique aqui: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jonahs Keep / 251/233/33

It looks the same way to me, so it's not a cache issue.  It looks like when the bush was set for alpha masking, no threshold was set.  Of course, one cannot see the texture panel, so who knows.

The moles use many variations of the Jorge bush; I didn't see another instance of the "Jorge Bush Sm - grassy" near your place.  Near my place in Aconti, there is a bush exactly like yours placed by @Garden Mole , and it looks fine.  Perhaps Garden could be persuaded to fix yours up?

Btw, STUNNING parcel!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

I have been in this house since the Victorians were launched, and this plant has never been rendered, someone has any suggestions, it is stuck to the wall of my house and I would like to solve this imperfection.
Stay here:

1899628741_festaemBelli_003.png.6295a157635b50cca2f1898944983eae.png

It's not just Mole work, there is a prominent maker of plants and trees who has works with this problem, too.

Be thankful the effect is white, not black.

There is a simple fix, as with my bad cut-outs on Paint.

If you can edit the item, move it to 2% transparency. Then the white or black goes away.

Not sure if the Mole items are on edit.

• Thanks 2

It isn't a rendering problem.  This happens due to an obscure bug that alters the object.  I am not sure what triggers it but I have seen this many times where I live and have experienced it with my own plants from time-to-time.  Sadly the only fix is to be able to modify the item as Prok says and if the item is not modify to replace the plant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Stay here:

1899628741_festaemBelli_003.png.6295a157635b50cca2f1898944983eae.png

Well the good news is that you can derender it.  I tested that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lulabell Mole fixed the bush and left a nice message:

-If you see something like that again please report it. It's a problem with the bush randomly resetting the alpha mode of the texture. We want to be notified about this happening so we can fix it. Thanks!

Thank you very much

1163070598_festaemBelli_004.thumb.png.1bbfc09d054a41f8485d943fb3ba2031.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.