Mole ish Details

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 months later...

Fun with terraforming!  I've spent quite a bit of time looking at the map, and I love the water "animals" that the Moles (Lindens?  I don't know who creates the terrains) created for LogLand.  Of course there's the unmistakable central creature, whatever it is.  I call it "Big Bird".  Note the crest to the right of the head, made of that stone circle and a diagonal line of hills.

320385262_BigBird.thumb.JPG.c2d9612734912d09116542fd860015d5.JPG

Loon lake!  We are holding on to an Aconti home with fantastic sunset views here, hoping the moles let us keep those when they finish the SSPE regions!

Must find loon sounds.

1482418391_LoonLake.JPG.e6e5a613573290b676870a20ae084827.JPG

Mouse Pond

1863189815_mouselake.JPG.2c519b32d10a7ca9becd45b941d3b2f0.JPG

Jellyfish Flats, clearly a jellyfish swimming downward.  *puts fingers in ears*  No, I don't want to hear any lewd suggestions! 

IT'S A JELLYFISH   🤐

Jellyfish.JPG.7887c3feb93780450314ae41a0a471fc.JPG

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Where can one get a copy of this? 😁

By Im'ing me inworld and singing "happy birthday to you" 😀

or, I suppose you could just say "Hey Adam, gissa copy of your Easter Egg notecard, if you'd be so kind, I'd be much obliged"

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
added text
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

By Im'ing me inworld and singing "happy birthday to you" 😀

or, I suppose you could just say "Hey Adam, gissa copy of your Easter Egg notecard, if you'd be so kind, I'd be much obliged"

I can assure you that you do not want me singing... lol!

• Haha 3

My favorite flowers are Daffodils. They are one of the main reasons I fell in love with the new log cabin landscaping. These are some of the Daffodils (Tigerlilies) right outside my house and I just love them! They are so cheerful and vibrant. These are by Garden Mole. 

Correction...those are indeed Tigerlilies and my brain fog didn't quite get that right. Whoops! Daffodils are still my favorite flower, but I love the Tigerlilies outside my house still!

Thank you @LuLu Starbrook

49827072943_8bcb34a5e4_o.png

Edited by LyricalBookworm
Because brain fog....
  • Like 11

• 3 months later...

lolz @ Close Encounters

There was a wacky guy in college that, on the day the cafeteria had mashed potatoes, got several helpings, convinced others to do the same since they're "sooooo goooood", then didn't eat them.  He waited a bit for folks to fill up, then asked everyone if they were going to eat their mashed potatoes, and if not, could he have them.  We thought he was really really hungry.  He wasn't.  He began to pile all the mashed potatoes together, then sculpt them with a fork, as we all looked at him like, "OK, I knew this guy was weird, but this is getting even weirder."  Suddenly he shouts out "DOOOO DOOOO DEEE, DOOOO DOOOO!!!!"  God, we almost fell off our chairs laughing.  Exellent set-up, climaxing with the punch-line.  😛

Edited by Rabid Cheetah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.