Dear Fellow Weebs

Cutespiracy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the group SMALL TALK inworld...you can be any avi you would like to be.  Many of the events are General or PG so you need to have bits covered.

There are adult events, too.

But, it is a lot of fun, and we don't care what your avatar looks like at all.  

Prim charades is fun too if you know how to build.  

EDIT:  Forgot:  Small Talk has building groups too if you are interested.  Nothing difficult like Blender.  It's prim building, I believe.  

Edited by FairreLilette

• 5 weeks later...

So are you looking for other weebs to join you or are you open to non-weebs? Because Chinese are never weebs. Just saying. Would be happy to show you fun stuff, so long as my non-weebness is acceptable. Avatar doesn't matter whatsoever unless you're looking for some kind of booty-call, in which case shyte will not do.

Edited by Alyona Su

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

ZOMG! I just realized I did an evil thing, I wrote Chinese in a Fanatical-Japanese thread! ~facepalms and walks backward, slowly...~

.. Oh, right, thread. Looks at the title and the first post.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, Cutespiracy said:

I need friends, watching people fight in this game is becoming boring all alone. 😧

I just came back from a break, I'd love to have people to show me some cool places around here.

My avatar is kinda shyte right now, so excuse that. 

Welcome back! I wouldn't bother too much about the avatar - it's usually a long process getting it to what you want it to be. I did gloss over your in-world profile and found it rather empty; perhaps if you were to mention a few interests or such, there'd be a bit more incentive to contact you? You're more than welcome to give me a nudge in-world if you like, although I'm no 'weeb', myself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.