Can you recommend designers for regular clothes?

Raspberry Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just to rattle off a few from memory; Blueberry, Addams, Neve, Tetra, Tres Blah. Those are my standard go-to creators for 'normal' clothing. Some of their stuff is more risque than others, and much of their everyday clothing could do with an inch more material in some places, but it's still perfectly fine.

I'm not even going to attempt to colour match (as I mostly buy single colours), but here's a few examples of stuff that comes close (ish) to your photos:

46ad9ccd9a.png

Tres Blah - Casual Tee + Blueberry Jimena Shorts. A 'normal' t-shirt is surprisingly hard to find, most seem to expose some midriff; but Blueberry alone have ~15 styles of shorts, so you'll be able to find something you like.

6a215c13c6.png

Blueberry - Cece Trench Coat + Tetra - Skinny Capris. The coat does come with a toggleable top and dress, but they both show off some cleavage. To get a more realistic cold-weather look I used a sweater applier from Sweet Tea ("Turtleneck Basics"). 

4f6a7a560f.png

Blueberry - Frank Jeans + Blueberry - Aria Button Up Top. Blueberry jeans are the best I've found so far, and they have a boatload of styles to choose from; and they also come with two butt types depending on how tightly you want them to hug your curves.

I don't really have a shirt that matches the photo, but I included this one to demonstrate the downside to these particular designers. Some of their stuff you'd be happy to wear out in the street in real life, others... less so. One of these designers has a pair of shorts that exposes more ass cheek than it covers; but the next display over is a gorgeous, flowing maxi skirt. But I hope you can still find what you're looking for at these places :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

which I'd be happy to wear out in the street in real life.

As im heading for the same style like you, i frequently check out Hilly Haalan. While there is quite a big amount of the sexy kind of clothes, you also will find a lot of casual clothes for the girl next door look. Not to mention the very fair prices. What others call a "fatpack" to pick (more than) 1K out of your wallet, comes at Hilly for 100-200LD, including a 50 color and 30 patterns HUD.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/141517

hh 2019-08-23 13_20_19-Second Life Marketplace - [hh] Adelle Jumpsuit.png

hh 2019-08-23 13_20_52-Second Life Marketplace - [hh] Keren Outfit.png

hh 2019-08-23 13_21_20-Second Life Marketplace - [hh] Kathy Set.png

hh 2019-08-23 13_21_52-Second Life Marketplace - [hh] Dakota Shirt 30 Textures.png

• Like 3

I recently bought a Meli Imako hoodie, DAE file and all, and I'm trying to hammer it down to a reasonable triangle count for my animesh characters. I'm shooting for an LI of 3, which means I get 2000 triangles at highest LOD. Original is over 20,000.

I'm trying for the basics you could buy in the juniors section of Target.

Edited by animats

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 11:32 AM, mysteriousdots said:

👮‍♀️🚓 🚨  - Should i say it? HOW ? How did this end up in the in-world employment section of the forum? 🚓 🚨👮‍♀️

Haha, just spotted this comment. I think I put it originally in 'avatar'. My post was modded into the employment section, and then modded again into 'wanted'. I have to think mod move 1 was down to reading the title only?

Edited by Raspberry Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.