Why not a Lottery?

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Wow what an absolutely terrible assumption to make of someone's father.

This should get an award for the most mean spirited comment of the day

^^ And this is why you have a nearly 6:1 positive 'karma' ratio here. ❤️ Thank you for saying that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yeah I'd get upset if I had a new 11 dollar a month bill for something I did not receive, not sure how upset. Might depend on the day   :)

But they can still get a home.  Maybe not the one they want, where they want, but they are still being given the option of getting a home.    You can still pick one in the older neighborhoods until newer ones come along.  Also getting a house is not the only benefit you get from going premium.  There are lots of others.  However, I do understand that people decide to go premium for various different reasons.

I truly do feel bad for those trying to get the newer houses and they can't get them.  People do invest themselves emotionally in these games and once you do that you usually start investing financially in them.  So yeah, I get the let down that you can't get a house right away.

There really is no easy solution, they are working hard and as fast as possible to get these new homes out.  

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.