Where to learn about new shops and things?

SpoiledCyborg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yes blogs help, but a brand new store might have some difficulty getting noticed unless they get themselves into some fashion events so http://seraphimsl.com/ is one way to see what is going on.  Also you can look in your viewer's search, put in Fashion or Women's Fashion if that is what you are looking for,  and check out any you haven't tried before.  Most likely the ones that don't have all that much traffic might be new ones. There is also word of  mouth, check with your friends to see if they have discovered anything new. You probably will not see new shops posting in here as advertising is not allowed in this forum.

7 hours ago, SpoiledCyborg said:

How do I learn about new shops and things (clothes and so on) appearing in the game? Is there some digest anywhere – in the game Groups, here on Forum or in some Blogs?

Sadly, events, big advertising groups and blogs cover mostly the big brands, the ones who affort to spend for advertising. If a new creator open a small shop inwold, you might never find it.I don't think exist in a blog post or a notice in an advertising group for a small new shop with only few items.If they open a shop In marketplace to, is more easy.Just do a search with "newest first " and there is a chance to find new shop.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SpoiledCyborg said:

How do I learn about new shops and things (clothes and so on) appearing in the game? Is there some digest anywhere – in the game Groups, here on Forum or in some Blogs?

Events are really the best place to go to discover stores. However, like others have said,  newer shops have a really hard time getting accepted into events, so the marketplace may be your best bet. I will say that searching " newest first" just shows you the items that were most recently put up.  There could be a very visible store that puts up their latest item and totally knocks off a brand new store, with only one item, off the first page. You really need to dig for it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.