I got something to say :)

ScarlettVenus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello ...well I no normaly write posts but I do read most of them and well I got few things to say 

1. New Linden homes ...very popular item because it really perfectly done thumbs up to LL creators ! 

2. Price premium rise up...well ...year now will cost 99 usd dollar wich is high price for ones who no live in this currency properties for example eroupe 

So what we get ...more ims and more groups oh yea and the gorgeous houses ! But !!! 

For now I can not get my house ! The small out times they out fall out on hours I sleep !!

LL Want charge eroupe users 99 usd year without give the house because most of them out on hours we sleep or work ! Beside the first region belleseria .

So I can tell this ...my premium gues to end some where at July I no want pay for more ins or 10 extra groups extra 30 usd ..I ready do it for nice bellesaria plot or new theme plot for sure 

So the point is if LL no think of eroupe users as myself no set out houses our evenings time ( not when we work or sleep ) if I no get my cute place until end membership I realy would consider no renew that for now .

It shame because I think here folks from all round world and pay same price membership 

So why than management no think word wide ??

Just saying! 

But again fully great job with plots just love it ! 

Hugs to all !

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ScarlettVenus said:

So the point is if LL no think of eroupe users as myself

please don't talk for huge groups of people, this is just your experience of the things that happen, as most posts mainly subjective. The current released new homes and boats are owned/occupied by people from around the whole world .. no one is excluded to get on, but... if available, it's really not so that only americans got a home, in contrary... they are jammering the same way as others, becaus for Europeans the first two releases were at a perfect timing, the second even halfway the evening around noon SLT.

Most people understand those feelings, but can't change anything about it. This is how it happens and we ( in this case allowed ) have to deal with it.

• Like 4

Well first region was noon slt and that was nice I couldn't get house than as had plot on mainland ...but both next set of happened at bad hours for eroupian members only those who took day off or no working could get it work...boat houses was out at early morning SLT daring work day to eroupian and the latest few was out at 4 PM slt ...the issue I bring in not my personal many eroupian users in same setuation! 

• Confused 1

Their reasons for releasing at the times they do was explained by Patch Linden in this thread

Just a word or few on timing.

I've indicated in various areas that we can not time our releases.  Trying to time our releases would be like me trying to predict the weather.  You have a 50% chance of a morning release, a 50% chance of an afternoon release, a 50% chance of an evening release and a 50% chance of I don't know when.  😁

Reality is, I need a team of people to release even a single region of homes.  That team has to be on during our work day, which spans the east coast to west coast times of the US.

Previously he has also said that because it's a team of people that is needed just to release even a single region, there is some coordination needed, so it's not just a case of flick a switch to to speak and the region is released. It sounds a bit more involved than that and that explains the limited time frame they can release in.  I hope that helps.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
Clarification
  • Like 3

There are just as many people in the US, Canada, South America, Australia, Asia....  Basically all over the world for whom the timing was bad. You are demanding that LL be more inclusive of members from the EU, yet you are excluding the rest of the world . Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Maybe that's just me though.  So you had a parcel on mainland. You could have increased your tier temporarily and gotten in on the first release, but you chose not to.  That was your choice.  The rush was not that great in the first release. I abandoned 5 homes on opening evening (SL time), had to wait 24 hours, came back and abandoned 3, I kept the 4th one.  That was after waiting 24 hours because I had abandoned 5 the day before.

One thing is for certain though, if you don't renew your Premium, you will never get one.  And also they made it possible for everyone to extend their Premium at the old rate, though the new rates have nothing to do with the homes.

• Like 4

I wrote eroupe as example and wrote as well that LL should think world wide because we got folks from all round world ! Hope my post been read on to the end :) that exactly what I wanted to say ! :) yes LL have work hours there no debut so would be nice if houses offers come round deferent hours so most of folks can have chances to get one ...first set up wasnt offee of 24 hours lol my husband got one and only after about 6 hours later I had no luck to get one . It went fast :)

2 minutes ago, ScarlettVenus said:

Hope my post been read

so would be nice if houses offers come round deferent hours

you want to be read but show the same time you don't read the other posts.. it is already explained why the releases are what, and when, they are.

There are so many posts like yours now during last month it gets a bit old to see more of it, even now LL changed the release proces... deal with it or don't but please keep it real, you'r talking to your fellow residents here, not LL.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ScarlettVenus said:

...first set up wasnt offee of 24 hours lol my husband got one and only after about 6 hours later I had no luck to get one . It went fast :)

It was more than 24 hours.  I had to wait till my sister got off work and we could juggle tier donations and I still had to abandon my 512 Linden Home.

That put us well into the evening of release.  She looked at 4 and kept the 4th.  It was after midnight SLT when I abandoned my 5th one, so I had to wait till the same time the next night to try again.  They were not yet sold out.

My home was claimed on Wed Apr 17 at 03:20:18 2019.  If you do't believe me, I'll TP you and you can look in the land tab yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ScarlettVenus said:

Well first region was noon slt and that was nice I couldn't get house than as had plot on mainland ...but both next set of happened at bad hours for eroupian members only

Are you serious? Lol 

I'm in NZ we get the ***** end of most things in second life because of our time zone. Major events happen during our morning routines and work and at our night the rest of the world is either sleeping or just starting their day.

We deal with the hand were dealt because that's what WE do! Plus as long as we got beer, wine (rum for me), food, a good convo and some tunes were a happy bunch lol.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

Major events happen during our morning routines and work and at our night the rest of the world is either sleeping or just starting their day.

there is a plus side sometimes

when we go to a popular shopping event or places like birthdays about 7pm our time then is 1am or later in USA so they are sleeping. 7am in Europe so people in the traffic going to work or still having their morning shower or brekkie. And most of Australia is still at work, or in the traffic going home

7pm to 8pm NZT is the golden hour in SL

😺

• Like 3

Lack of research the problem here I think. Euros have done rather better than I expected (I am one!) There are lots of people that missed out from all nationalities. Keep trying and you may get lucky, or just get a readily available mainland plot, pay no tier for 1024m2, enjoy prettifying it up and come back for your linden home when the rush is over!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.