Still homeless (see picture)

Winterharte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Hmm, maybe the houses underneath is like, the normal style and the funny covers is because those houses is gonna switch to a new, larger style shape?

my guess is that that green shape encompasses the shapes of all the houses that can be rezzed on that plot - so that any house shape can be properly fitted into the landscaping...

Edited by Emma Krokus
clarity (i hope)
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Emma Krokus said:

my guess is that that green shape encompasses the shapes of all the houses that can be rezzed on that plot - so that the plot can be properly fitted into the landscaping...

Yup, I reckoning it for the new ones they gonna show at the second life birthday.

If you look closely at the SLB16 regions, the new batch will be nothing like the layout we are seeing above.  The stuff we are seeing above, covered in the green squares, will be the same Traditional homes that we have already seen.  

Patch did promise that more Traditional homes and Houseboats were coming, along with a new theme.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chronometria said:

Hmm, maybe the houses underneath is like, the normal style and the funny covers is because those houses is gonna switch to a new, larger style shape?

That would be neat!  There are a bunch of other unoccupied houses in the area and they are the same as the existing ones so I doubt its new theme.  But it is new houses!.

3 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

my guess is that that green shape encompasses the shapes of all the houses that can be rezzed on that plot - so that any house shape can be properly fitted into the landscaping...

Agreeds  they do look like tools for placing the homes to me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.