How can I get my new linden home (not the old ones)?

beluzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

I have a problem, I’m trying to get my home Linden but they only give me choice to the old ones and not the new ones What can I do to have one of those Linden updated?

Thank you very much.

It involves selling your soul and the old god Cthulhu. 

No, but for real from what I understand it's a first come first serve basis. I think they are all gone right now and there will be later today released but I'm sure those will go fast too. You have to be a premium member first, then be online when they are released and just be lucky enough to get one when they come out. I don't remember what continent they are one or really anything beyond that but I might try to get one if they are released in the next several hours. Hopefully, someone else can give you more info. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wait....and wait some more.

The new releases were snatched up in hours after they were released.  A new lot of houseboats is coming soon - any hour now I guess.

they too will go fast, best just keep refreshing - when you get lucky they will be available on the page :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beluzi said:

Hi

I have a problem, I’m trying to get my home Linden but they only give me choice to the old ones and not the new ones What can I do to have one of those Linden updated?

Thank you very much.

A new batch of houseboats will be available today (15 May 2019). Possibly somewhere not later than around noon SL time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LilithShetani said:

Wait....and wait some more.

The new releases were snatched up in hours after they were released.  A new lot of houseboats is coming soon - any hour now I guess.

they too will go fast, best just keep refreshing - when you get lucky they will be available on the page :)

What page? Sorry for asking but I'm still figuring this out and only know what I've read so far, and really everyone is so excited that no one's helping a newb out too much like myself to understand things. 

Edited by unicorncube
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, beluzi said:

HoW can take this house? In the page or linden home I dont see any thing more the four old tipes

It's because their are NO new types available right now. As others have said the Lindens expect to release some new houseboats anytime after 7.00 am SLT (realistically it will be between 7.00 am- 3.00 pm SLT today. If you try the page when they are released you will see the New Houseboats listed.

• Like 1

the new houses will show first when there is one available.. atm it is only the old types so that is what shows, you can try refresh and hope someone has abandoned theirs but at this moment that is very rare. Patch Linden have a thread to follow for updates link is here - best of luck 😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, unicorncube said:

Just wanted to say it's worth refreshing the page. I just did it and was able to get a traditional home (which is actually what I wanted - not a houseboat). I guess someone abandoned theirs? Either way, I'm very happy!!

As we get closer to the release time of the houseboats, those that were unable to get one on the first release and so got a house, will be abandoning their house in readiness to get a houseboat. Keep checking the page if you're after a house :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have abandoned a houseboat in hope to get one with a better placement. It's the game of homes.

Edit: I assume it does not show up the same second?

Oooh, you could coordinate with someone who wants a boat, and try to time it,

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have abandoned a houseboat in hope to get one with a better placement. It's the game of homes.

Edit: I assume it does not show up the same second?

'Game of Homes'... I love it!

I don't know what the situation is regarding relisting once abandoned. Some have said that their abandoned plots have stayed in Governor Linden's name for a while after abandoning, and we all know that there are regular F5ers hitting that key in the hope of getting one.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Oooh, you could coordinate with someone who wants a boat, and try to time it,

At first the houses went up almost immediately, then they took a few hours to go up, but recently heard of houses going pretty quickly so.. not sure how easy that'd be to do when it seems pretty random at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

It is maybe stupid of me to release one I have, but that's the excitement.

Because I can't play unless....

And if I end up in a line, that's the same as now.

i did the same   ,i like the gamble  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is maybe stupid of me to release one I have, but that's the excitement.

Because I can't play unless....

And if I end up in a line, that's the same as now.

I'll likely play the game when more houses rather than houseboats are released. The area my current house is in feels a bit too "open", but pickings are far too slim to chance it right now.

Edited by s2Pandora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.