How can I get my new linden home (not the old ones)?

beluzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

I'll likely play the game when more houses rather than houseboats are released. The area my current house is in feels a bit too "open", but pickings are far too slim to chance it right now.

Yes. It is only guesswork, how many will actually abandon a house to try for a boat. I heard about some who wanted a boat, but when they only got a house, they like it so much that they don't want a boat anymore.

A more open land is maybe less laggy, so that is a positive thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes. It is only guesswork, how many will actually abandon a house to try for a boat. I heard about some who wanted a boat, but when they only got a house, they like it so much that they don't want a boat anymore.

A more open land is maybe less laggy, so that is a positive thing.

Yeah, the sim I ended up in is a little less laggy than some of them. I really only ever see maybe 1 or 2 other people ever on this sim. I just really like trees and a "cozy" feeling. I might grow to like it though, so who knows!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, eyecu2 said:

Are you able to change the houseboat model, as with the house?
The wiki leads me to believe so, but my mind wants to say that seems impractical.

Yes there’s a life preserver to click instead of a mailbox, but done the same way!  Good luck!!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.