NEED HLEP WITH ASIAN FASHION? yes, pls

supapuff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

helo !

i was wondering if the there was fashionable people out there, that could help me with my SOS?

so, basically im looking for any info regarding asian aesthethic on sl? like good asian brands out there, stores, gachas, etc. i did my own search but i kinda fail miserably, since sometimes it seems is better to know someone expert on the matter and whenever i try to do my own shape with random skins i dont quite get the result i want...

i hope is not illegal or anything, but i want some result like this random resident ♥ (see pic below)

46432616_511272542673519_486197629416374272_n.png

10 hours ago, supapuff said:

helo !

i was wondering if the there was fashionable people out there, that could help me with my SOS?

so, basically im looking for any info regarding asian aesthethic on sl? like good asian brands out there, stores, gachas, etc. i did my own search but i kinda fail miserably, since sometimes it seems is better to know someone expert on the matter and whenever i try to do my own shape with random skins i dont quite get the result i want...

i hope is not illegal or anything, but i want some result like this random resident ♥ (see pic below)

Looks like a Normie head, maybe. Not sure of the skin, but look at Mudskin.

As for clothing, use an inspection hud on people wearing things you like, or use the inspect feature built into Firestorm --  World>Area Search, then...

a3143e67eb95f7d6b178ba448f6cca44.png.3b4d8a72f3231136febf21ca9a125aeb.png

0640d1c8ca6caa130e90567325ec588b.png.d4b9bbae24249d27bd9886718d3a4cac.png

You can right click anything on the list and choose inspect to see the creator.

Most people's avatars I know and see are continually evolving, forever tweaking and honing their appearance in search of the elusive appearance. Anyone whose appearance is important to them rarely stands still for long.

Being of mixed race asian, I too enjoy the asian look, style and appearance. Kawaii is often a good search term.

If you see someone wearing something you are curious about then this item is free. I've used it for years and have acquired many items I've liked by using it: -
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MB-What-is-She-Wearing/9129140 - It is free.

You just need to hone and refine searching and generally keep your eyes peeled for things which you like, which goes for any style you enjoy.

As it happens, Izzie's Fifty Linden Friday item on right now is an asian mono-lid.

44986025295_6d08ba1168_z.jpg.253c879881fcb7b0f47d68522c9ed261.jpg

https://izzies.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/laq-eyelid-changer-monolid-freckles-heart-mole-for-flf/

Edited by Candice LittleBoots
added url
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this post just after I saw the other one regarding Korean fashion. (will copy and paste and also add in more)

Maybe you could check these brands, but I personally feel the skin makes the biggest difference.

More towards Korean style
-> M.BIRDIE: in-world
-> MiWAS (miwa's airship): in-world | marketplace
-> AMITOMO: in-world | marketplace
-> MUDSKIN (skin, towards Korean style): in-world
-> monso (hairstyle, some towards the Korean style): in-world | marketplace
-> NYU: in-world | marketplace
->

More towards the Japanese style
-> C'EST LA VIE:
in-world | marketplace
-> Mikunch: in-world marketplace
-> kokorotayori (mostly yukatas): in-world & in-world2 | marketplace
-> Silvery K:
in-world | marketplace
-> Aii~ The Ugly and Beautiful (more towards Asian Fantasy style): in-world | marketplace
-> NAMINOKE (Japanese fantasy / cultural style): in-world | marketplace
-> COCO: in-world | marketplace
-> MELONBUNNY: in-world | marketplace
-> Ayashi (hairstyles): in-world | marketplace
-> Yumyum (hairstyles): in-world | marketplace
-> bonbon/nani: in-world | marketplace

->

Some Chinese styled types.
-> JOMO (the in-world store has some chinese fantasy type clothing):
in-world | marketplace
-> Cila: in-world | marketplace
-> EMBW (hairstyles): in-world | marketplace

Other general.. not sure where to classify this.
-> taketomi:
in-world | marketplace
-> Insol (some Asian skins here): in-world | marketplace
-> Pixicat (have some Asian themed clothing): in-world | marketplace

-> SONG (eyes, these should be neutral but the avatars in the vendor pictures are more Asian-looking): in-world | marketplace
->

Could also visit these sims to look see at the people there:
China Town

KoTA - Korea Town District

On 11/17/2018 at 12:58 PM, Candice LittleBoots said:

If you see someone wearing something you are curious about then this item is free. I've used it for years and have acquired many items I've liked by using it: -
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MB-What-is-She-Wearing/9129140 - It is free.

Love this item too, often use it to look see look see, recommend this too.

Probably missed out a whole bunch of other shops... Like those for other body types (kemono / avatar 2.0) 

Edited by LucidiaErsatz
adding more stuff.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.