You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 10/7/2018 at 9:56 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

You can chew on them though

"Where is that helping hand?"

Have you guys watched the Amazon original series titled "The High Man in the Castle"? Or wait, it was "The Man in the High Castle", because it was the castle that was "high", right?

If it's about liking people that point guns at other people, are you aware of how to say, "I like you" in Russian?

I went to High School in Guthrie, Oklahoma, the starting location of the Oklahoma Land Run of 1889. In my sophomore year of High School I got personally selected of the High School Guidance Counselor to join the Guthrie High School Debate Team. I was one of the few students within that class to get invited to go to Regional Debate Tournaments that year. I helped the Guthrie High School win 1st Place within the Regional Debate Tournaments that year, the ONLY YEAR that Guthrie High School placed in the Regional Debate Tournaments.

That same year, the Guthrie High School principle expelled me out of Guthrie High School.

I was enrolled in classes within the University of Central Oklahoma the same year that would have been my Senior year in High School if I had not been kicked out of High School.

Friends can be cool (Formal).png

Man in the High Castle.jpg

It's Late_009.png

Edited by JasonClandestino

23 minutes ago, JasonClandestino said:

Oklahoma City is the 8th largest City on the Planet.

Are you referring to the number of people, or the size of the people?

If the former, Oklahoma City isn't even in the top 100, #8 is approximately Manila.

If the latter, Oklahoma city is #24 in the US, so it's not #8 in the world.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

Are you referring to the number of people, or the size of the people?

If the former, Oklahoma City isn't even in the top 100, #8 is approximately Manila.

If the latter, Oklahoma city is #24 in the US, so it's not #8 in the world.

Maybe on a different planet?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.