Lingerie Shops

GrasielaQerimi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bear in mind that Mesh lingerie has one major drawback...you can't wear it UNDER anything, because it will poke through the outer layer of mesh.  I greatly prefer applier type lingerie for mesh bodies.

A quick search of the Marketplace using "Glitter mesh Maitreya" turned up a few possibilities.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Bear in mind that Mesh lingerie has one major drawback...you can't wear it UNDER anything, because it will poke through the outer layer of mesh.

Not quite true. Close-fitting mesh underwear and loose outer sometimes works very well. It is wonderful being able to wear that, as the difference in quality is just amazing.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Bear in mind that Mesh lingerie has one major drawback...you can't wear it UNDER anything, because it will poke through the outer layer of mesh.  I greatly prefer applier type lingerie for mesh bodies.

A quick search of the Marketplace using "Glitter mesh Maitreya" turned up a few possibilities.

I know ..that's why I want glitter ..I don't want to wear anything else ...

12 minutes ago, GrasielaQerimi said:
4 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

/me is mildly amazed that it's possible to get excited about the quality of virtual underwear.

not the topic ..got any store names? no? then bye ?

... is mildly amused that people in 2018 don't understand how forums work, and therefore invite demonstrations.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, GrasielaQerimi said:

not the topic ..got any store names? no? then bye ?

Really ?!?!?!!?  Rude much?

Did you see any sort of sign at the top of this thread that says you own it?  That you get to dictate how it goes?  The answer to that is obviously NO because, as Maddy pointed out, that is not how forums work.  

Nice try though.

Shopping for virtual underwear

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/two-women-modern-virtual-reality-260nw-1043837479.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Really ?!?!?!!?  Rude much?

Did you see any sort of sign at the top of this thread that says you own it?  That you get to dictate how it goes?  The answer to that is obviously NO because, as Maddy pointed out, that is not how forums work.  

Nice try though.

Shopping for virtual underwear

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/two-women-modern-virtual-reality-260nw-1043837479.jpg

you her lawyer or something? ?

46 minutes ago, GrasielaQerimi said:
18 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

... is mildly amused that people in 2018 don't understand how forums work, and therefore invite demonstrations.

you talking about yourself? :)

Reminds me of grade school:   "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

• Haha 1

If you're willing to veer slightly away from glitter in to metallic's R2 has some really nice nice pieces there's some items with glitter too but from what i can remember they're sheer enough to be NSFW you wouldn't want to wear them round the grid with out something mesh covering up your nips and bits underneath

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.