You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, gregoryhao said:

i never thread anyone that i am going to grief your sim, and you are the strange accont send me the website link and ask me to click, the website name is ddos,  and right after i click you said my system is wondw 8.1 I may need update soon, rest of the people here ask me to AR you, i think it is not so serious, now i maybe need to take some action.

NIC is a SIM teaching LSL over 10 years, a 7 months old account grief you? and post thread letter to you all? dont you think it too far stretched!!

Ok 1. Acct age does not make a difference when it comes to someone grief attacking. 2. Like I told you before, you need to stop trying to make ppl feel sry for you and grow up. Stop playing the victim role. If you want ppl to treat you with respect, then stop lying to them. 3. You threaten to AR me and have even gone as far as calling me a racist because you saw that I will not stand behind your pity party. If you want to AR me bc my views differ from yours.. feel free. Idc. But please, stop wasting everyone's time by posting your pity party. You were ejected/blocked and banned by a lot of ppl... And you wonder why... Hmm.. take a look at your behaviors. 

6 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I have seen in some dancing places (for example) a chat relay system being on.

Some chat relay systems relay public chat for all to see region wide.
Are those against TOS or not? Is that considered as "remotely monitoring" thing?

I'm just wondering because all people in the region might not be aware that chat is being relayed region wide.

The good ones I know annouce themselves in public chat to each new person who enters - I say the good ones, because not all do...

Now that still does not answer the question though, methinks we should summon a Linden if we want an answer on that one.

1 hour ago, DarkShadow666666 said:

You threatened to grief attack NCI right after you were ejected. Then shortly after the sim comes under attack.... 

Correlation is not causation ... So unless you can actually demonstrate proof, maybe you should...

25 minutes ago, DarkShadow666666 said:

.... stop trying to make ppl feel sry for you and grow up. Stop playing the victim role

4 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Correlation is not causation ... So unless you can actually demonstrate proof, maybe you should...

to be fair - they cannot share chat logs, Coffee ;) How should they proof it then?

Maybe we should summon a Linden,... this thread leads nowhere to be sure - only angry people getting more angry while witty people throw in remarks (yeah I'm guilty on that one too)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, DarkShadow666666 said:

Ok 1. Acct age does not make a difference when it comes to someone grief attacking. 2. Like I told you before, you need to stop trying to make ppl feel sry for you and grow up. Stop playing the victim role. If you want ppl to treat you with respect, then stop lying to them. 3. You threaten to AR me and have even gone as far as calling me a racist because you saw that I will not stand behind your pity party. If you want to AR me bc my views differ from yours.. feel free. Idc. But please, stop wasting everyone's time by posting your pity party. You were ejected/blocked and banned by a lot of ppl... And you wonder why... Hmm.. take a look at your behaviors. 

My behavior? did i send you a DDOS website link and ask you to click on and tell you the configuratios of your computer? so you NCI are the victim? you are not NCI? you told me you are the RM of Nor.

They dont pity me, they pity you NCI aligned, several accounts here to smear me, using all kind of false accusations, saying i am either sim crasher or crimal, ask me to move on, that is a just a nicer way to call people shut up, and you NCI did that to me for more than 3 times right, i slap you in your face and you should move on, get over it, stop whining, tell rest of the accounts simlply do so, yeh i screw you so what, i am the war lord here in this land.

Just after I argued with your helper group and one of you help Janet ask me if I wanna go back to rehabilitate my reputations, I told her I really don't know how to work with you people, and this is the attitude why I have to post everything here, ban me for 7 days, oh dear, never want to go back, ban me is a blessing.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gregoryhao said:

My behavior? did i send you a DDOS website link and ask you to click on and tell you the configuratios of your computer? so you NCI are the victim? you are not NCI? you told me you are the RM of Nor.

They dont pity me, they pity you NCI aligned, several accounts here to smear me, using all kind of false accusations, saying i am either sim crasher or crimal, ask me to move on, that is a just a nicer way to call people shut up, and you NCI did that to me for more than 3 times right, i slap you in your face and you should move on, get over it, stop whining, tell rest of the accounts simlply do so, yeh i screw you so what, i am the war lord here in this land.

Just after I argued with your helper group and one of you help Janet ask me if I wanna go back to rehabilitate my reputations, I told her I really don't know how to work with you people, and this is the attitude why I have to post everything here, ban me for 7 days, oh dear, never want to go back, ban me is a blessing.

Well, if it's such a blessing... Then why are you still going on about it?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DarkShadow666666 said:

Well, if it's such a blessing... Then why are you still going on about it?

I don't know, maybe I like to show others what is going on there, how a group of helpers can help a single avatar.

Edited by gregoryhao
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

methinks we should summon a Linden if we want an answer on that one.

/me draws a pentacle on the floor and makes 5 small piles of salt.

Raising my arms and flicking my kitten tail to each of the 4 cardinals I start a low incantation.

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Raising my arms and flicking my kitten tail to each of the 4 cardinals I start a low incantation.

/me tosses the kitty some catnip to increase his powers

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me tosses the kitty some catnip to increase his powers

/me begins chanting the ancient words of "@Some Linden" (hopeing in her folly that there is no "some" among their ranks)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, gregoryhao said:

how a group of helpers can help s single avatar.

as explained for 6 pages now.... there is no help for you here, you need to be at LL reporting ( who's going to do nothing i guess) forums, and for sure General Discussion... is just that : a discussion forum... we go front and back, up and down, but won't move the sim owner even one pixel from his point of view.

Nor you as far we can see... so guess who will have to take it as it is?...yes: YOU

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

as explained for 6 pages now.... there is no help for you here, you need to be at LL reporting ( who's going to do nothing i guess) forums, and for sure General Discussion... is just that : a discussion forum... we go front and back, up and down, but won't move the sim owner even one pixel from his point of view.

Nor you as far we can see... so guess who will have to take it as it is?...yes: YOU

Guess who will be much more careful dealing with none English speaking avatar? You think this is only about me?

No one will take as it is if you are black man and you see the report that an unarmed black man was heavily assaulted by policeman,, not black man not white man, not yellow color man.

I will report that DDOS website case to LL, and keep it on record, will NCI know that their people are doing this if I did not unveil that here? when you accuse other people as griefer and meanwhile your people are doing DDOS hacking, The is the really nice school I would like to show you all here.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, gregoryhao said:

No one will take as it is if you are black man and you see the report that an unarmed black man was heavily assaulted by policeman,, not black man not white man, not yellow color man.

stop pullng the racism/discrimination card, it's bs

37 minutes ago, gregoryhao said:

The is the really nice school I would like to show you all here.

i'm over 13 yrs in SL, don't think you'll show me something new

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

stop pullng the racism/discrimination card, it's bs

i'm over 13 yrs in SL, don't think you'll show me something new

then you really should take a break it is boring, save yourself from reading BS.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gregoryhao said:

Guess who will be much more careful dealing with none English speaking avatar? You think this is only about me?

I believe Alwin is not a native English Speaker, in fact, *many* on the forums are not native English speakers.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I'm too lazy to read 6 pages of this nonsense, is the short version that both of these people need to go outside and get some sunlight for a few days?

Of course NO! That causes skin cancer ;)

but basically yeah - we have another resident vs residents case here... the LAB won't get involved until someone breaks the rules

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Fionalein said:

but basically yeah - we have another resident vs residents case here... the LAB won't get involved until someone breaks the rules

We did try to summon a Linden, but yeah, I guess I got distracted by the catnip and messed that up!

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.