You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ehm. i think not, but what would be the benefit to be not inworld and get a delivery in your inventory... that you can't enter from outworld

Redeliveries for copy items are not needed if you keep the box. That already saves you a trip to the store.

And if you go to the store  .. there's a chance you buy new items :)  sellers love that.

If the seller uses a gridwide used system [enter name here] you only need to visit one to see  the items you bought at other places with the same system. ( now i'm not sure if that is the one that got/gets out of date soon)

18 minutes ago, Oeasiz said:

I've noticed that some stores, don't have the redelivery option, what could I do then to get my item if deleted by accident? (out of trash too)

Some vendor systems allow you to request a redelivery from any of their vendors, not just the store you bought from but if it's a copy item I think that contacting the seller is the best way.  (this might even prompt them to add a redelivery vendor in their store)

10 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Some vendor systems allow you to request a redelivery from any of their vendors, not just the store you bought from but if it's a copy item I think that contacting the seller is the best way.  (this might even prompt them to add a redelivery vendor in their store)

Would you by any chance know where I can find one of these vendors? :)

2 minutes ago, Oeasiz said:

Would you by any chance know where I can find one of these vendors? :)

well that depends on the vendor system the merchant is using.  That is why I said "some"   But for example,  I just touched a casper vendor in a store on an item I have never purchased.  From the menu button that came up I choose redeliver and this took me to a webpage full of items I have bought in the past from merchants who use caspervend.  I also tried that stores redelivery terminal and got the same result;  a webpage of items purchased using caspervend and option to redeliver copy items

That sounds great, but I'm still very new at SL, so I don't even know what a CasperVend is or where to find one, that's why I was wondering if any of you had a link to a store with one so that I could check it out and maybe there's a chance that those items I need redelivered will show up...

5 minutes ago, Oeasiz said:

That sounds great, but I'm still very new at SL, so I don't even know what a CasperVend is or where to find one, that's why I was wondering if any of you had a link to a store with one so that I could check it out and maybe there's a chance that those items I need redelivered will show up...

simply visit some stores ? .. click the redelivery terminal and you'll see if it's the right one :)

I have gotten redeliveries by sending a notecard to the creator, though I usually only do this after trying to find a redelivery terminal in the store, but if your issue is the store either doesn't exist in world, or has no terminal, contacting the creator would be a good option.

8 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

Redeliveries for copy items are not needed if you keep the box. That already saves you a trip to the store.

They are needed.

SL does at times eat inventory items, or you have a brain fart and delete the wrong thing. Just the other day I somehow lost a copy outfit I purchased quite a while ago. I have no idea what happened to it but couldn't find a single thing pertaining to it in my inventory anymore. A quick redelivery fixed that.

9 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

I once bought a mesh body and it came delivered with a borked HUD, how exactley didn't I need a redelivery there please?

19 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I once bought a mesh body and it came delivered with a borked HUD, how exactley didn't I need a redelivery there please?

a normal redelivery won't work anyway in that case, because you will get the same borked hud, you need to inform the creator.

If not, you can simply try re rez the original box to see if it's just a glitch by your first rezzing attempt.

7 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

a normal redelivery won't work anyway in that case, because you will get the same borked hud, you need to inform the creator.

If not, you can simply try re rez the original box to see if it's just a glitch by your first rezzing attempt.

The box contained the borked item, the redelivery sent me a new box with a working one

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.