In search of some friends.

Joeyx Howlett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just got back after a pretty long absence. I've been known to take them here and there over the years. I don't really have requirements for friendship. I've got pretty flexible hours and I don't need people to hang out all the time. I'm from the east coast of the USA but tend to be a night person. Been throwing messages out at people who have also posted. I enjoy hanging out with other guys as much as women. So dudes can drop by and say hello. Hobbies.... That's a tricky one. Usually always had a partner and some kids running around. So just hanging out with family and friends pretty much. I use SL to chat for the most part. I can't build. Hanging out at clubs is fine. I was a male dancer and a host at many male dance clubs over the years. I have no problem voice chatting with people if they want to. But I'm also cool with just throwing text back and forth.

I don't care if you're a guy playing a girl, girl playing a guy, cheetah playing a dragon. I'm LGBT friendly. Don't care about your sexual orientation at all. I'm honestly just looking for friends to hang out and find fun things to do. I used to be a really funny dude. Making people laugh was my game. I been on SL the last couple of nights and I've realized my flirty and funny self might not exist anymore. But hopefully it comes back in time. Okay that's about it. Chat me up if you dare!

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Joeyx Howlett said:

I used to be a really funny dude. Making people laugh was my game. I been on SL the last couple of nights and I've realized my flirty and funny self might not exist anymore. 

Thats nothing you loose that fast. Probably you just talked to the wrong person who couldnt reflect your vibes. 

Edited by Resi Pfeffer

35 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

not everything has to be flirty or sexy anyways

Surprisingly some people even follow this rules.
A few days ago someone unknown wrote me just a "Hi". I responded "Hi", and then our conversation was done.
OK, that was the worst example :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Surprisingly some people even follow this rules.
A few days ago someone unknown wrote me just a "Hi". I responded "Hi", and then our conversation was done.
OK, that was the worst example :)

wait WHAT? They´re actually out there? I heard of this to happen, but never encountered something like this myse... oh wait I did...

Plus I even managed to have some conversations in the neutral zone (well the one with you was one of them  so you´ll know XD)

but yeah aside from us being weird and strange and joking around  - you see - not only a myth ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

@Joeyx
Better don´t let us hijack your thread.

Hops in out of nowhere, wearing a handkerchief over my mouth. 

I don't care where this was going, now we're going to Switzerland! 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

wait WHAT? They´re actually out there? I heard of this to happen, but never encountered something like this myse... oh wait I did...

Plus I even managed to have some conversations in the neutral zone (well the one with you was one of them  so you´ll know XD)

but yeah aside from us being weird and strange and joking around  - you see - not only a myth ;)

It absolutely happens...fairly often. Just the way it was described too!

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Hops in out of nowhere, wearing a handkerchief over my mouth. 

I don't care where this was going, now we're going to Switzerland! 

ooohhh.... I'm going to load up on the good chocolate!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Catrie said:

I never mentioned sharing with you. :P    Unless, of course, you ask nicely. lol

You expect the guy with a handkerchief over his mouth to 'ask' if you'll share? 9_9

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

You expect the guy with a handkerchief over his mouth to 'ask' if you'll share? 9_9

It's only polite.  Not my fault your fetish is wearing a handkerchief over your mouth in Switzerland. :P  

• Haha 3

On 2/13/2018 at 5:23 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

@Joeyx
Better don´t let us hijack your thread.

Lol you guys are more then free to hijack the thread. Things have been going great. I have had a ton of messages come from the forums. I've met tons of new people. This has certainly helped a lot in finding friends. I honestly have trouble talking to everyone now cause of all the responses, and trying to update my avatar. Learning all this new mesh stuff is hard stuff! I honestly preferred the old avatars. But I'm sure overtime I'll get used to it and it'll be a lot easier then before.

To the people joking about the flirty part of my post. Maybe it wasn't the best way to put it. I just normally am very goofy and charming. I just didn't feel like myself for a few days. Probably the fact that I was hanging out with biker gang members. No offense to them but they kind of scare me a little bit. Lol. I don't know why y'all are fooling yourselves though. Everyone knows if someone of the opposite gender goes as far as to say 'Hi' to you in a instant message they're flirting. 100%. They want to marry you and have your Second Life family. People need to stop being delusional.

4 minutes ago, Joeyx Howlett said:

I just didn't feel like myself for a few days. Probably the fact that I was hanging out with biker gang members. No offense to them but they kind of scare me a little bit.

What about staying away from people or groups you cant handle?

13 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

What about staying away from people or groups you cant handle?

Oh it's not that at all. Actually everyone in the MC has been really nice to me. I've certainly met a lot of nice people there and no ones done anything wrong to me. I consider myself a very outgoing person. I chat with anyone at any time. After all I was a dancer when clubs were actually full of chatting and having conversations. So never was a shy person. I just might take a bit to open up. And when you go to bike night and you get thrown into 30 people that have known each other for years. It just makes me a bit shy. I'm much better at slowly working my way into a crowd. Plus the person I ran into that introduced me to them is a friend I had on Kaneva. I've known them 12 years and the woman's a saint.

5 minutes ago, Joeyx Howlett said:

After all I was a dancer when clubs were actually full of chatting and having conversations. So never was a shy person.

A lot of clubs are still full and there are plenty of them with a public conversation going on, just disrupted by the ear scattering ascii art gestures fired by the host.
You just need to find the one you like.

8 minutes ago, Joeyx Howlett said:

And when you go to bike night and you get thrown into 30 people that have known each other for years. It just makes me a bit shy. I'm much better at slowly working my way into a crowd.

Thats not the gangs fault, if you are too shy. Well, if they have beaten you up according to their "welcome ritual", then i could understand, why you didnt feel that well :)
But since you still had your 12-years friend to talk to, everything went well, i would say.

12 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I've been gone a while myself. I'm only just now starting to log back in again.   I've been pretty much a loner, in game,  but am now looking to change that.  So,  feel free to send me a friend request.  

Will you share the chocolate?

... Please?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.