Second Life...

VGN34D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Are you up to speed yet?

If I had a linden dollar for every "I'm not a fox... I'm a Kitsune, which is Jap-Anime-ese and obviously better", I'd buy a horse, a good English sidesaddle and tack, and a pack of voracious prim hounds and hunt the kitsune across the Grid... At speed...

"View Haloo! Tally ho!"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

If I had a linden dollar for every "I'm not a fox... I'm a Kitsune, which is Jap-Anime-ese and obviously better", I'd buy a horse, a good English sidesaddle and tack, and a pack of voracious prim hounds and hunt the kitsune across the Grid... At speed...

"View Haloo! Tally ho!"

Watch out for holes - you seem to fall into them pretty regularly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Watch out for holes - you seem to fall into them pretty regularly.

No worries... You're always there first, and your Ego is flabby enough to make for a soft landing... ;)

Y'all have a NICE day now...

• Like 1

You can give Rhonda your stuff...but I want your money

Fee free to drop any monies you don't want, because they're a waste of time, at any point on my av. I promise to give them a good home. Every linden I get is loved, appreciated, treated fairly, and used for the betterment of my life, and the lives of others. Each linden has a purpose and by the end of its wee lil life, will have felt fulfilled in every way possible.. They even make a difference in the lives of others outside of sl, extending their purpose and their reach much further than ever anticipated. In fact, some previously unloved and unwanted lindens made their way into my account recently, and were promptly used to aid one juvenile and one young adult reach maximum visual capacity.

::nods::

• Like 1

Love these topic "you guys have no real life and are unemployed trying to make a living here"  this one makes me laugh.  bub, listen CLOSELY.   I work 12 hours a night in a factory, yes a big boy job, not a job sitting on my butt,  with very few days off, so guess what that means, that means I get no time for a social life in RL, nobody is freaking awake when I am...  so SL is my social life for the few hours I get to spend on it, so stop generalizing every body whom uses it, just because you "CANT GET IT" does not mean others do not or will not. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I live in heavy rural area, All I've got is the factory, but good on you, just sitting at home on days off drives me nuts, sitting ugh.

Oh I do far more than just sit on my butt. I live in the middle of nowhere, lol. We  have to get creative with our daily activities, at times, or we'd go stark raving mad...in all the wrong ways. 

I just like knowing I get paid to sit on my butt, people like to use it as if it's an insult. I'm pretty sure if they could get paid to sit on their butts, more people would do it too. It leaves way more room for loads of other things :) 

1 hour ago, Tari Landar said:

I get paid to sit on my butt all day :D

So do I!  Surrounded by at least 3 computers, 5 screens and a 42 monitor on the wall.
Try doing that for 4 straight days a week.

Nothing like coming home from a day of hard work to relax in front of computer at home.  These mere 3 day weekends are draconian!  I need a vacation.  It's not like I can just squander 8 of the precious few (280) hours of vacation I get; and that has to last a whole year!

Why did I let my friends talk me into getting a STEM degree.

Remember kids, stay in school 'cause working sux!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

Oh I do far more than just sit on my butt. I live in the middle of nowhere, lol. We  have to get creative with our daily activities, at times, or we'd go stark raving mad...in all the wrong ways. 

I just like knowing I get paid to sit on my butt, people like to use it as if it's an insult. I'm pretty sure if they could get paid to sit on their butts, more people would do it too. It leaves way more room for loads of other things :) 

I would get bored so quick lol.

6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It's not like I can just squander 8 of the precious few (280) hours of vacation I get; and that has to last a whole year!

You call that precious few? I've got 200 hours, and work 5 days a week! Even if you squeeze the same number of hours in a week as I have you have a full 2 weeks more vacation than I do!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.