I don't get it...

Moxiluscious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I'm not a stupid person and can usually  get things pretty quickly but this baffles me.  I purchased a Maitreya Lara body and I love it!  I just bought the Omega kit for it and I'm at a loss at what to do with the thing.  I had a slink body and bought an omega kit for that and it was so easy; add the hud and hit it. BOOM appliers added.  Not so with the Lara body.   Please, help!  Yeah, think I'm gonna need step by step instructions on this one.  By the way before you say it, I have no idea what a relay is.....

Thanks!

Clover is right, the Maitreya body does not have an installer, so you'd have to wear the relay before for the applier to work. For tattoo's and clothing however, you will not be required to wear the relay once it is saved to the applier HUD, unless of course, you clear the HUD.

1 hour ago, Moxiluscious said:

Yeah, think I'm gonna need step by step instructions on this one.  By the way before you say it, I have no idea what a relay is.....

Opps.  Sorry, I should have read the whole thing ..

OK, so you have Maitreya and have had a Slink body.  Good.

The Omega kit for Slink is a one shot script injection. One and done.  However the kit for Maitreya is a little different.  That "kit" is the relay HUD.  It is called a relay because it takes data from the applier and relays that to the body.

To use it, wear the body (like duh!) and the relay and the applier all at the same time.  Click the applier and pick the layer you want.

Most people have the relay as part of an outfit that has omega appliers.  That way when you wear an outfit, all the HUDs needed are worn and you can detach them once dressed.  I'm lazy.  I wear the relay all the time.  That way I always know where it is when I need it; it's attached to the HUD about 10 meters beyond the top edge.

I only use appliers for tattoos, and once I add a new one it never comes off. There are plenty of clothing choices that are mesh so I very rarely have to worry about working the appliers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 0:09 PM, Clover Jinx said:

You have to wear the Omega Relay every time you want to put on a new Omega applier. I wish Maitreya had an installer instead but this is how they want to handle appliers.

So, the Omega Relay is basically another layer we wear over the Maitreya body so we can apply Omega clothing? Can we wear Maitreya appliers while wearing the Omega Relay? And, if I just decided to skip the Omega kit for Maitreya would I be missing anything? 

11 minutes ago, BLUExANGEL said:

So, the Omega Relay is basically another layer we wear over the Maitreya body so we can apply Omega clothing? Can we wear Maitreya appliers while wearing the Omega Relay? And, if I just decided to skip the Omega kit for Maitreya would I be missing anything? 

No. The Omega relay is a script.

Maitreya Lara is not natively compatible with omega appliers so when you try to apply a texture(top/undies/pants/tats/...), the meshbody doesn't receive the request. When you wear your Omega Relay, it translates the request for your Maitreya Lara.

1 minute ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

No. The Omega relay is a script.

Maitreya Lara is not natively compatible with omega appliers so when you try to apply a texture(top/undies/pants/tats/...), the meshbody doesn't receive the request. When you wear your Omega Relay, it translates the request for your Maitreya Lara.

Thank you & have a nice day :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.