Open a diary?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, SiriousBlack1 said:

Hi, i would like to ask if I can open a thread to put the things I do each day in SL with images and that kind of stuff. I don't see any category for that, so... where could I open the thread?

Thank you so much

The feature you desire is called...

https://my.secondlife.com/

You can post pics straight from SL, with comments and the location where you are doing stuff, free!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

The feature you desire is called...

https://my.secondlife.com/

You can post pics straight from SL, with comments and the location where you are doing stuff, free!

and there seems to be no limits to what you can post here, unlike the forums which are moderated and required to be somewhat family friendly. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

and there seems to be no limits to what you can post here, unlike the forums which are moderated and required to be somewhat family friendly. 

Thanks! I've tried to go into the page but can't open it after I uploaded an image :S

It doesn't open when you click that link above? I get to mine through a convoluted method which is probably silly but it is what i am used to doing. First I go to the marketplace.

At the top I click on My Marketplace.

From the drop down menu My Account

Under my name in the middle of the page click "Edit account details"

On the left hand side right under your name click "home"

Then again on the left, further down is "My Second Life"

This opens the page with your stuff.

You can post pictures directly from Second Life by choosing "post to profile" in the camera viewer. But a word of warning sometimes pictures do not post. 

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

You can post pictures directly from Second Life by choosing "post to profile" in the camera viewer. But a word of warning sometimes pictures do not post.

Sometimes it fails to post, because of LL server issues, or bugs, but often I suspect it fails to post because people try to upload images at huge resolutions and the file sizes end up just too big.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, June Stormcrow said:

Agree with this. Really easy to do on profile page. Not sure forum is appropriate. Wouldn't it be better to just post on vanity thread?

or the what are you doing thread.

• Like 2

On 15-6-2017 at 11:58 PM, SiriousBlack1 said:

Hi, i would like to ask if I can open a thread to put the things I do each day in SL with images and that kind of stuff. I don't see any category for that, so... where could I open the thread? 

Thank you so much

you have your personal feed in your profile for that... the forums are not really a good place for a personal thread

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.