Isn't it time for LL to follow their own ToS?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

but the kind of sex and body shaming that's taking place is pretty unique to countries like the US and Canada, where nudity automatically equals sex, and your god tells you that that is wrong.

(a)..Which God is that? We have numerous ones being worshipped and more popping up all the time :-)

(b)..So far as nudity automatically equalling sex.....I grew up in a military family and was an athlete until after high-school, when I JOINED the military. Organized athletics and the military (where you change, bathe, etc in a group) are kind of the opposite of "body-modest" and I never saw anyone "getting it on" in the locker room *never* had to neuter anyone for making unwanted advances.

The United States and Canada are very large geographic areas however, so experiences may vary.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2017 at 10:33 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

“No dog shall be in a public place without its master on a leash.”  :S

This one may need some modification because it generally is not dogs who are leashed in SL.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The way it is phrased, it isn't necessarily talking about the dog being leashed anyway. 

True, but still the Sl equivalent would be.

"No sub shall be in a public place without its master on a leash."

I can see it now, I hear about some great new group gifts at a store, and so Clint has to come with me on a leash so I can go get them.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

(a)..Which God is that? We have numerous ones being worshipped and more popping up all the time :-)

(b)..So far as nudity automatically equalling sex.....I grew up in a military family and was an athlete until after high-school, when I JOINED the military. Organized athletics and the military (where you change, bathe, etc in a group) are kind of the opposite of "body-modest" and I never saw anyone "getting it on" in the locker room *never* had to neuter anyone for making unwanted advances.

The United States and Canada are very large geographic areas however, so experiences may vary.

Plus the book I read when I used to have to go to church..

That god got pissed and kicked out those that were wearing stuff like fig leaves..

HEY! Why the hell you guys wearin stuff? GTFO mah Garden =====>

hehehe

• Like 2

On 6/2/2017 at 3:33 PM, mikka Luik said:

Now you make me miss Bowie. In the year of the scavenger .....

The season of the b*%ch! (I have a 7 month old kitten named Halloween Jack, lol!) That Halloween Jack is a real cool cat, and he lives on top of Manhattan Chase, the elevator's broke, so he climbs down a rope, onto the street he goes, oh Tarzy go man go!!! (Tarzy is one of his nick names! )

I am enjoying how many people think healthy attitudes towards to body means no clothing ever. There's a difference between the practicality of clothing and the shaming of bodies and sex. Being ok with nudity doesn't mean going shopping naked or naked skiing (although that would certainly be interesting).

44 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I am enjoying how many people think healthy attitudes towards to body means no clothing ever. There's a difference between the practicality of clothing and the shaming of bodies and sex. Being ok with nudity doesn't mean going shopping naked or naked skiing (although that would certainly be interesting).

I can help with the nude skiiing part hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSPHzcTvp0

also this one..

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

Being ok with nudity doesn't mean going shopping naked or naked skiing (although that would certainly be interesting).

There are a few places where there is occasional naked skiing - 3 in the US and 2 of them right here in Colorado

http://ski.lovetoknow.com/Naked_Skiing

• Like 1

I just looked up nude shopping on youtube..

You tube never fails to be lacking in anything  it seems..

Ya,it's on there also.. I'll just let whoever is interested,just search that one for themselves.. hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.